phiemand

mods can't find forge

Question

first sorry for my bad english 

i have maked a custom modpack but i can't play it.

if i start the modpack then get i a error: some mods are missing mods they depends on

just enough items, wants forge

refined storage, wants forge

and tinkers construction wants forge

and yeah i have download the specivic version forge and also the newest one

Screenshot_1.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By popperprincess6
      Hey!
      I'm trying to change the window title of my modpack, right now it reads 'Minecraft 1.7.10'.
      I want a custom one, similar to the Tekkit Classic one.
      Any help? I have no idea to go about this.

I can post a modlist if needed.
    • By redwhat1234
      Precursor: I already know about adding a 1 to Dropbox Links, I have tried that, however, Direct Serve Links seem to be having issues, including my own personal FTP server, which is run off of IIS 7.0, I already configured all of the mime-types and handler mappings, as I have been using my own custom launcher, however, everyone seems to think that any file that's not technic is a virus of some form. So, I'm coming back to this. I can attach logs, from the Launcher, and my IIS FTP Failed Request Tracing W3SVC1 Logs.

Pack name: Galactic Traverse[GS]
      Personal Website: Click
      Minecraft Website Extension: Click
      If you would like to directly contact me, this is my discord channel code: xmkhATT 
    • By TheDJYosh
      I am hosting a server for me and a buddy to play on using the Serer download settings here: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/attack-of-the-bteam.552556
      I was surprised how easy it was to host after setting up my port forwarding. I expected it to be a massive hassle, but as soon as I forwarded the ports my buddy had been able to join we got ourselves started. At first we chose the Hexxit mod, but early on something really weird happened. As the server own I made sure to type /save-all and then type /stop to make sure that we didn't loose any progress, but when we reconnected everything associated with the mod dissapeared.
      Blocks were deleted, modded items in our chests and in our inventories vanished. We had built our house next to a biome exclusive to the Plenty of Biomes back and that had all left too revealing all of the stone underneath it. Frustrated we decided to start again in a different mod back Attack of the B team but after playing for a couple of days with no problem it happened again.
      I am running Windows 10, 8GB of Ram with the latest version of Java installed. If there is any other details you need about my system let me know and I would be happy to provide them. This  problem is very frustrating. It is really putting me off wanting to put any more time into Minecraft because I never know when our work will just vanish. Any and all assistance with this is very appreciated.

Edit: I have just added some screenshots to demonstrate what is happening.

• By Strygil
      I have an old Minecraft account from like 2011-2012, and I recently tried importing my account to a new Mojang account that I created. But the account didn't import for some reason and Technic launcher saw that I made a Mojang account and then automatically changes the login to a Mojang account login instead of the original Minecraft account login. So I'm stuck with Technic launcher trying to make me log into a Mojang account without any Minecraft copies on because it didn't get imported. I can still play Minecraft perfectly, but I can't login to my account on Technic launcher and play because of Technic thinking I only have a Mojang account but I don't. How do I get back the old Minecraft account login instead of the Mojang login? The Minecraft account importing is more a problem with me and Mojang, but I thought I could just not import my account and rather play like the old days. Without a Mojang account login.