2 posts in this topic

Hello! 

How come that Tekkit still is in 1.1.1 when the original game is 1.12.2? Is it ever going to be updated or what are we waiting for? I really wants to start playing this again but it feels outdated for some reason...

//Thanks Avve1000

You mean Minecraft 1.12.2? You do know that all mods need to be updated to 1.12.2 before any modpacks can be made. And mod updates depends on the individual mod author

None of the Technic packs have any planned updates, not since the admins have been away due to real life reasons.

CanVox, our main pack developer went to work for Twitch a long time ago

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Subliminal_
      Im looking to have a tekkit playthrough with somebody maybe building seperate factories or together who knows!

• By joshroberts20
      Gameplay help and discussion about Tekkit Lite] There are so many new things, where to even start
    • By Illuminati
      So I’m on this server and I’m filthy rich (emc farm gives me 10 stacks of rm furnace in no time)
      so my question is, is there a way to take all those furnaces and convert them into energy? Specifically rf but it doesn’t really matter since we have power converters. I have two large zeta batteries ready to be filled. I had a couple ideas but they didn’t pan out the way I had hoped. Thanks for any reply 
    • By CptBrownPants
      When attempting to launch any modpack I am greeted by a (not responding) error and minecraft crashing. 
      I have updated drivers, reinstalled java, technic, tekkit modpack. tried various migration of files but nothing has solved the damn error.
      I have attached the error log file to be read and hopefully solve this issue.
      thank you in advance for the help
      crash-2018-02-04_20.24.05-client.txt
    • By Mr_Rockers
      THIS IS NOT AN ANARCHY SERVER.
      I have created this server out of sheer boredom. There are no extra plugins (other than Morpheus and NetherPortalFix} and no base/spawn/hub other than the default. I have started servers in the past that have failed miserably so this is just a laidback survival experience.
      What's the point of the name if it's not anarchy then?
      Basically, there are no real rules. Just don't be horrible. I want to emphasise the player teamwork aspect. Basically, instead of griefing someone, try to team with them. Create teams with and against each other. You don't have to, but it would be preferable. PvP is enabled by default but I'll change it if it becomes a recurring issue.
      Bans will only be issued if you're being disruptive. This is completely subjective on my part. Setting rules creates complications down the road so it will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
      This is running on Tekkit Legends 1.1.1.

Server IP:
      eotfw.nitrous.it
      (Discord - https://discord.gg/YF4tShF)

Have fun! (My IGN is "Mr_Rockers" btw.)

*recommended age is 16 or over, however, there is no way to patrol or moderate this so this is simply a "recommendation"