See who gave reputation

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By 19Echo
      Right now it is in it's early stages of development but I am hoping to grow it into what Tekkit Classic was!
      I know there are "updated tekkit packs" but they all add in extra mods. I just wanted to play Tekkit how it was in the old days.
      Right now I am using the updated version if Industrial Craft 2 but I can and will change it to the Classic Remake of it if you guys want me to seeing as I am making it for this community.
      I want you guys to help test it and tell me what recipes should be changed to fit what classic was going for.
      I have all the mods from Tekkit Classic except for the one or two that is not available anymore and I also have some recreations of the Old mods.
      ProjectE is in this pack and I have never actually messed with the mod myself but I hear it is more OP than EE2. I will configure the mod to better fit EE2 in the future though with your guys help!
      Please let me know what some changes that you feel should be made and I will look into it!
      Old School Redux: DOWNLOAD
      Old School Redux Sphax Patch (x64): DOWNLOAD
      Join the Discord server for Updates and to report bugs!
      Old School Redux Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wKaSnRN
    • By AheadGraph
      Hi, i've been playing for about two weeks on this server and i've never changed anything to it in the settings. Since about a day or two ago my server kept crashing at random times i'm not sure if the world is corrupt or some of the mods aren't working properly.
      crash logs: https://pastebin.com/EDisNC6K
    • By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By crazedpudding
      I can load up the game fine but when I try to join a server or a single player world it tells me to restart my game. It says its an invalid session and to restart but when I restart it just doesn't work. Please help!