Daksteel12

bug
File version.json not found (help)

3 posts in this topic

I recently installed hexxit and when I play it immediately crashes. memory allocation is not an issue as I have set it to 12gb. It states in the console that my file version.json is not found in modpack.jar. any help would be appreciated.

Yes, this a major issue!!!!!1!. Or maybe it is completely irrelevant and you shouldn't look at any red lines, but instead pastebin the full log so we can see what the real issue is.

Bug reports with Technic packs belong in Bug Reports section. Next time, post your log through pastebin so we can better analyze the issue.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By DarokPichu
      my skin dosent show in game but show on the launcher can you help me 
    • By DebbyDIIAB
      I recently made my own modpack, Mining in Mass, which I had a couple of problems with, but eventually managed to fix, and it works perfectly well. I went on to build another modpack, The Debby Pack, but this time the problem is unsolved by the same method. The problem is that when I try to initially download the modpack, it cycles through 1 to 99% downloading a file named "the-debby-case-1.0.zip" three times, before giving me the message:
      Error downloading a file for the following pack: The Debby Pack
      Failed to download https://www.dropbox.com/s/64b91nscwy9s65w/The Debby Pack.zip?dl=1
      Please consult the modpack author.
      The link works perfectly well, and I have tried many iterations of it, such as replacing the "www.dropbox" with "dl.dropboxusercontent", andnothing has worked. Other than the mods and configs, it is exactly the same in every way to how I uploaded it and structured the files to Mining in Mass, which works perfectly well. I just don't understand what is wrong with how I've set this up, any help would be appreciated.
    • By Poobear
      Hello. I have tried various things to fix this problem of mine. I have reinstalled my graphics card drivers as well as updating/reinstalling java, adding the legacyjava.jar fix into the mods folder of my modpacks, and, of course, reinstalling the modpack and the technic launcher itself. However, my issue remains. Whenever I hit the play button for any modpack (an official technic one or a community one) it crashes immediately. Is there something I have not tried? What can I do to fix this? Thank you.
    • By Dr.Beans
      ive been having this issue, cant figure out the problem. Ive tried updating java, restarting my computer, changing settings. Nothing is working. need help, thanks
      Screenshot here
    • By MrMeowser06
      So i am having this issue where if I try to launch my modpack, Technic loads, closes, and reopens again. I have tried google search's but I have found none for a Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 on windows 10. I have tried relaunching and reinstalling the modpack and Technic. Please help.