Sound bug

Darrka

Question

hello, I have a problem, and although my technic launcher has no default
Sounds so only the sounds from the modpacks such as Hexxit the horses or Tekkit lite a jetpack, but no degradation sounds, cow sounds,

just do not hold any default sounds, if one knows a solution so a bugfix would be nice if you write me could

3 answers to this question

Ah yeah I don't have sound in Technic Pack mods either :(

It's a real bummer. For example, in Hexxit, only the occasional bird sound or gem shard collection noise - everything else is completely silent.

Is there a reason this has changed? ie. Mojang has killed all the sound files - or perhaps Technic is now looking in the wrong place for them...?

Is this the kind of thing that will get fixed, or is Technic Pack dead?

Edited by NightCabbage

7 hours ago, NightCabbage said:

Ah yeah I don't have sound in Technic Pack mods either :(

It's a real bummer. For example, in Hexxit, only the occasional bird sound or gem shard collection noise - everything else is completely silent.

Is there a reason this has changed? ie. Mojang has killed all the sound files - or perhaps Technic is now looking in the wrong place for them...?

Is this the kind of thing that will get fixed, or is Technic Pack dead?

Well, considering that it doesn't matter if you use the vanilla mojang launcher or Technic Launcher for this issue to play, because both download from the same server, which returns these errors:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:

It is going to be hard to fix that on any side but Mojangs side. The only thing that could help is reporting this on their bug tracker.