Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Dragonixia
      Ive made a modpack with 1 mod in it to try and get it to work, but it doesn;t load the the mod?
      Link to modpack download :https://dl.dropbox.com/s/isews3jussixh8b/modpack.zip
    • By [email protected]
      how do i add mods to an existing modpack on the technic launcher?

i got a server that runs 1.7.10 pack with my friends and we want to add more mods to it. i know how to add mods to a existing modpack but that is for single player.
      how do i do it so my friends can play with me?
    • By algaeninja
      How do I play a snapshot instead of a full update through the technic launcher?
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.