Question

I installed JDK 10, and also installed the launcher on Mac.  Whenever I try and open the launcher, the logo just stays on my screen and does nothing.  I am new to this so please help me figure it out.

4 answers to this question

On 24-3-2018 at 2:49 AM, TheTimSosa said:

I installed JDK 10, and also installed the launcher on Mac.  Whenever I try and open the launcher, the logo just stays on my screen and does nothing.  I am new to this so please help me figure it out.

What made you think that installing JDK 10 is a good idea?

java 8 is the recommended version, java 9 and up is not compatible with Forge.

Edit. this belongs in Bug Reports. Moved

This same thing happened to me, but I have absolutely no idea what JDK 10 is. Please, someone, help us!!!

if you do not have java 9 or 10, then you do NOT have the same issue. Do not bump an old bug report. Make your own

Issue locked

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By pianomanbd
      I'm trying to play a mod pack with my friend, but he can't access the website and the launcher doesn't work for him. When trying to get to the website, it says "Error 1006 Access denied. The owner of this website (www.technicpack.net) has banned your IP address (his ip address)"

I was able to send him the launcher but it doesn't allow him any access. He's not using a VPN or anything and as far as I can tell he is just banned for whatever reason. I doubt that he has ever been to the site before, so who can we talk to, to get his address unbanned?
    • By MysticzHDD
      Please help me. I've been stuck on this for days, posting in different websites, and nobody has been able to help me. When i click "install" on any modpack, the process is fine, but when i click play, it installs the "minecraft assets" Slows down at the end of the loading bar, and closes and re-opens within the blink of an eye.
        Everything i've tried :
        Get 64x Java Re-install modpack Re-install Technic Launcher (completely) Updated Graphics card drivers Re-started PC Allocating more RAM to Technic Launcher

My crash log is the ".txt" file i included at the bottom, Don't worry, no viruses lol.
      WARNING : It's a super large crash log. Just sayin'.

PLEASE HELP ME. THIS IS DRIVING ME MENTAL.
        -MysticzHDD <3

Technic Crash Log 7 19 2018.txt
    • By ZontY_
      Hello, i wanted to change my name at technic platform, because i created it 2 years ago and i don't like the name anymore and also i have changed it in MC. If there is any way to change it, i'll be happy
      My name at Technic P. is: "KinatorCzEofficial" and i want to change it to "ZontY_"

• By Snyper1025
      Welcome! Our server ip is 108.170.22.58:64062 , your welcome to join! please do take note that the sever is still under construction at spawn, so please do bare with us!
      Besides that enjoy your stay and have fun!