xd20111

Hexxit no sound

Question

When i start hexxit ihave no sound and i dont know why. Can somebody help?

8 answers to this question

7 hours ago, JJRAMBO said:

I get that people are saying the file location is gone, but with owning minecraft, other hexxit profiles WITH the legacy files, is there a way to PUT THE FILE where they need to go and have them work?!

Yeah, you just need a resources folder with all the music and sounds. That folder just has to be moved to the Hexxit folder then.

5 hours ago, JJRAMBO said:

Hey, would you mind helping and being more specifi on which folder, location of folder and where to copy it? I have access to a persons computer that has it running ok before it went to hell on mine and I had to reinstall. 

Sure. If it is Windows: %appdata%\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\ and grab the resources folder here. Just copy it over. You may have to zip it.

In case you are on Mac, I think it was ~Application Support\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\ and then the same as above. I am not sure though. Not enough people with a Mac around to remember this kinda stuff.

Both above are filepaths.

Posted (edited)

I get that people are saying the file location is gone, but with owning minecraft, other hexxit profiles WITH the legacy files, is there a way to PUT THE FILE where they need to go and have them work?!

Edited by JJRAMBO

3 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yeah, you just need a resources folder with all the music and sounds. That folder just has to be moved to the Hexxit folder then.

Hey, would you mind helping and being more specifi on which folder, location of folder and where to copy it? I have access to a persons computer that has it running ok before it went to hell on mine and I had to reinstall. 

5 hours ago, ZenoxOfVydrathia said:

Sorry for my english =.="

What english language issue are you talking about, that looks better than some of the first language english speakers I've seen.

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

What english language issue are you talking about, that looks better than some of the first language english speakers I've seen.

Oh thanks :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By iiicy_rose
      My skin appears as a steve, although on the launcher it shows that I do have my minecraft skin. I can't find any videos on youtube to help me, no forums, and no friends that have downloaded technic... 

• By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By oxkto
      So I have had this problem since last year and just dealt with it,  I just recently reset my computer and thought i'd give Attack of the B Team another go. Not to my surprise, none of the modpacks will open. Help me figure it out it would be greatly appreciated.
      crash-2018-05-06_16.04.02-client.txt