Gravel

Issue with Blightfall display

Question

i did a long session of debugging, now its doing this weird bug where its in the corner. I have no idea what to do now. I appreciate any help!Screenshot_4.png

1 answer to this question

Ah, Stencil buffer. Haven't seen that in a long while. You should be able to fix by going to Launcher Options -> Video Settings and disabling Stencil Buffer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DiggityDog44
      I was trying to launch a blightfall server by downloading it from the technic website i went in the  server notepad file and put my ip in and i launched the server using the start file but it crashed soon after here are gyazo Screenshots of my server folder and mods folder.

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username
    • By jprik
      None of the logs from the server show anything out of the ordinary, But whenever I try to join my server, I move around for about 5-10 seconds, and then it says a fatal error occured.
      The only thing I believe to be peculiar in the logs are in my latest.log folder for the client, where this is printed-
      [17:27:26] [Client thread/ERROR]: Can't ping [IP]: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Expected status to be a JsonObject, was "Ser...g."
      This has never been a problem before, My friends on different networks cant even connect. i have tried to report forward twice, to no avail.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By Catmallow
      Here's the deal. When I launch the technic launcher, the discover tab says "the discover page is currently unavailable." The news are also blank. Finally, the default modpacks are there. However, their icon is grey cube icon (possibly the default icon), I can't see any likes, dislikes, etc. And I can't install or launch anything. The search button doesn't allow anything to appear, even from a letter. I currently have 64 bit java installed and am using Windows 10. I'm also able to connect to minecraft.net, so that's not the issue. Running as administrator only reveals the same result. 
      Here's my pastebin. I noticed the typical error 403 with java. Sorry I couldn't use all of it, seeing as I don't want to pay money for pro. It also says that several files don't exist, which is really strange to me.
      https://pastebin.com/5VDYZ24m
      P.S. I downloaded the launcher today, so I know it's up to date.
    • By MindTheAxe
      Im Having a lag issue with tekxit getting 1-10 fps. im running 15 chunks with other settings turned down! i allocated 4 gb of ram and it ever only uses 40% of it(tried 2.5gb and made no difference), i have 64 java 8 and havent added extra mods to it. Logs available on request. Help appreciated!
      Specs:
      windows 10 64bit
      fx-9830p 2.6ghz-3ghz
      rx 550 4gb
      8gb ddr4 ram
      Acer Nitro 5!