7splashy7

Cant create tools such as hammer or cleaver with tool station.

2 posts in this topic

I have used all iron based parts for the tools but they still wont craft. I have made sure I have put them in the right slots and it still doesn't craft.

PLZ HELP

Thanks

Now, it's been ages since I've played Hexit, so I don't know if this applies, but for cleaver and hammer you'll need a Tool Forge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xd20111
      When i start hexxit ihave no sound and i dont know why. Can somebody help?
    • By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By Daksteel12
      I recently installed hexxit and when I play it immediately crashes. memory allocation is not an issue as I have set it to 12gb. It states in the console that my file version.json is not found in modpack.jar. any help would be appreciated.
    • By frackwheel
      I always loved the old game of Minecraft and particularly the original version of Hexxit. After a big hiatus from the game, I've decided to come back with an original Hexxit server, new world, same game! If you're interested in joining, write below and I'll PM you the IP! The server is on a dedicated host with 3GB of RAM but I'll certainly upgrade if necessary.
    • By Mysticdz
      so this is my 1st modpack, a list of the mods in it are https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/europa-odyssey.1185384
      Aether II Applied Energistics Baubles Better Storage Big Reactors Buildcraft Ender IO Mo' Creatures Extra Planets Fossil & Archeology Galacticraft Industrial Craft Iron Chests Legend Gear MCA Natura Tinkers' Construct Camping Mod Weeping Angels Witchery  
      there is also a server that has just been opened  EuropaOdyssey.mcserver.ws

I tried to include something for everyone so I hope you enjoy!

If anyone has any advice or tips please let me know =)