Thumb

Tekkit Lite Keeps Crashing on Start-Up

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.

I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.

Help!

crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt

never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/tekkitlite/config/forge.cfg:1'

That's a broken config. But what you did fixes it just fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By SpiritedSpy
      anyone know of any good solar panel mods that work with 1.6.4? i tried looking for a 1.6.4 version of my favorite ones but i couldnt find a version of solar flux or solar expansion that were compatible. i would just use industrial craft but im not very fond of eu or their solar panels, i prefer rf and solar fluxs crafting recipes seem a little more like my style. help plz.
    • By MysticzHDD
      Please help me. I've been stuck on this for days, posting in different websites, and nobody has been able to help me. When i click "install" on any modpack, the process is fine, but when i click play, it installs the "minecraft assets" Slows down at the end of the loading bar, and closes and re-opens within the blink of an eye.
        Everything i've tried :
        Get 64x Java Re-install modpack Re-install Technic Launcher (completely) Updated Graphics card drivers Re-started PC Allocating more RAM to Technic Launcher

My crash log is the ".txt" file i included at the bottom, Don't worry, no viruses lol.
      WARNING : It's a super large crash log. Just sayin'.

PLEASE HELP ME. THIS IS DRIVING ME MENTAL.
        -MysticzHDD <3

Technic Crash Log 7 19 2018.txt
    • By Borby
      ing anything else... Help? 
    • By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By MrMeowser06
      So i am having this issue where if I try to launch my modpack, Technic loads, closes, and reopens again. I have tried google search's but I have found none for a Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 on windows 10. I have tried relaunching and reinstalling the modpack and Technic. Please help.