Thumb

Tekkit Lite Keeps Crashing on Start-Up

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.

I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.

Help!

crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt

never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fineĀ 

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in 'C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/tekkitlite/config/forge.cfg:1'

That's a broken config. But what you did fixes it just fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Tx957
      Hey,
      I got an issue with my Tekkit Crashing every time I try to play it. I don't know if it occurs with other packs tho. My Java's up to date, and so are my Drivers. I will embed the Crash file here:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I'm sorry, Dave. Time: 13.11.18 18:14 Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.6.4 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 291973816 bytes (278 MB) / 383778816 bytes (366 MB) up to 6681526272 bytes (6372 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7168m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965 LWJGL: 2.9.0 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Pack: Default Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Thank You!
    • By KitKatz
      Ok so i thought i was my computer then i see other people are having the same problem when i load technic launcher its just stuck on the logo i cant do anything about it and i really want to do a modpack with a friend is there a way to fix this?
    • By theMOGLISS
      does anyone know if theres a modpack combining tekkit classic and pixelmon or a pixelmon pack with equivelent exchange and buildcraft and all the mods to make automated factories?