Benzinho

Delete account

Question

I would like to delete my technic account because when I created it I still did not have the original minecraft and I ended up forgetting 2fa so you could delete yesterday I bought minecraft

3 answers to this question

The Technic Platform account is not connected to Mojang / Minecraft accounts.

Platform account is for the website only. And you did not give the name of your account

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Munaus said:

A conta da Technic Platform não está conectada a contas da Mojang / Minecraft.

A conta da plataforma é apenas para o site. E você não deu o nome da sua conta

For this reason I want to delete besides I no longer have access I did not have original minecraft in the time that I created the 

Edited by Benzinho