Launcher not opening Minecraft

noshyie

Question

Hello!

I'm having this problem with the launcher where whatever modpack I use Minecraft will launch for a split-second and then the technic launcher will open up again. I have a AMD 4300 Quad core and 16 gb ram, Nvidia geforce 1060 GTX 6gb and Windows 10. I have tried multiple clean runs and am open to any ideas. The logs were too long for pastebin on a clean run, but if they're really necessary I can see if I get them shorter or something. 

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, noshyie said:

Hello!

I'm having this problem with the launcher where whatever modpack I use Minecraft will launch for a split-second and then the technic launcher will open up again. I have a AMD 4300 Quad core and 16 gb ram, Nvidia geforce 1060 GTX 6gb and Windows 10. I have tried multiple clean runs and am open to any ideas. The logs were too long for pastebin on a clean run, but if they're really necessary I can see if I get them shorter or something. 

It'd be much easier if you asked for help on the Technic Discord server. #tech-help channel. Don't forget to check the appropriate rules in #rules (most are common sense really).