duskeoyun

Modpack Tekkit Classic Won't Open after I click play

Question

Hey Technic,

My friends and I can't figure out why my Tekkit won't open. We have tried deleting the modpacks in .technic , re installed minecraft and technic launcher, change the memory size at Launcher Options and it still doesn't work. Can someone provide me with a solution to my issue. 

Here is my log file: https://pastebin.com/EUpzJ55g

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Ok so I can login to Tekkit now but it's always stuck on Not Responding. What should I do now?

Edited by duskeoyun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DasPanda
      Hey guys, anyone got a good modpack base on nevermine2 with a server download ?
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem
    • By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !