duskeoyun

Modpack Tekkit Classic Won't Open after I click play

Question

Hey Technic,

My friends and I can't figure out why my Tekkit won't open. We have tried deleting the modpacks in .technic , re installed minecraft and technic launcher, change the memory size at Launcher Options and it still doesn't work. Can someone provide me with a solution to my issue. 

Here is my log file: https://pastebin.com/EUpzJ55g

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Ok so I can login to Tekkit now but it's always stuck on Not Responding. What should I do now?

Edited by duskeoyun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PicoMiko
      Hello everyone
      I have been trying to make a Tekkit server but I have seem to run into a problem
      Whenever I run the "launch.bat" file, I get an error from the CMD that goes something along the lines of this:
      A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:33)
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
              ... 6 more

Does anyone know the solution to this? I would really appreciate it!
    • By DarokPichu
      my skin dosent show in game but show on the launcher can you help me 
    • By Boxall
      So I was playing 1.1.1 with a friend the other day on LAN for a while. We managed to get some engines and a quarry etc set up and then all of a sudden, every single red alloy wire decided to turn itself horizontal, irrespective of position relative to other wires. This was most frustrating as even if we picked up the wire and placed it back, it did the same thing and the signal would not travel. Does anyone know the issue and have a solution?
    • By DebbyDIIAB
      I recently made my own modpack, Mining in Mass, which I had a couple of problems with, but eventually managed to fix, and it works perfectly well. I went on to build another modpack, The Debby Pack, but this time the problem is unsolved by the same method. The problem is that when I try to initially download the modpack, it cycles through 1 to 99% downloading a file named "the-debby-case-1.0.zip" three times, before giving me the message:
      Error downloading a file for the following pack: The Debby Pack
      Failed to download https://www.dropbox.com/s/64b91nscwy9s65w/The Debby Pack.zip?dl=1
      Please consult the modpack author.
      The link works perfectly well, and I have tried many iterations of it, such as replacing the "www.dropbox" with "dl.dropboxusercontent", andnothing has worked. Other than the mods and configs, it is exactly the same in every way to how I uploaded it and structured the files to Mining in Mass, which works perfectly well. I just don't understand what is wrong with how I've set this up, any help would be appreciated.
    • By Poobear
      Hello. I have tried various things to fix this problem of mine. I have reinstalled my graphics card drivers as well as updating/reinstalling java, adding the legacyjava.jar fix into the mods folder of my modpacks, and, of course, reinstalling the modpack and the technic launcher itself. However, my issue remains. Whenever I hit the play button for any modpack (an official technic one or a community one) it crashes immediately. Is there something I have not tried? What can I do to fix this? Thank you.