sound

Hugs

• 1 month later...

no luck for me either

the only way i can think to do this is to find all the sounds and put them in the right places which could take a long time

i honestly dont understand the reason for mojang doing things like this, kinda like how they made it not psosible to cahnge old skins, its so stupid and useless

i think the best possible way for us to get the sounds is by finding someone who had tekkitlite downloaded a while ago when sounds were still functional and has full functionality and get them to release a download of their resources folder and/or thier whole tekkitlite folder (excluding their worlds if they want them private)

27 minutes ago, xXBlueCatXx said:

i think the best possible way for us to get the sounds is by finding someone who had tekkitlite downloaded a while ago when sounds were still functional and has full functionality and get them to release a download of their resources folder and/or thier whole tekkitlite folder (excluding their worlds if they want them private)

Actually its fine to have any mc version with sounds, as long as its 1.5.2 or below. All share the same sound files.

• Moderators

Mojang doesn't control the sounds coming from the mods

Try playing the modpack again, sounds coming from a mod works fine, it's only vanilla sounds that is affected

i only notice some of them working, i notice the guns from weapon mod dont work, or is this because they slightly change vanilla sounds to make their sounds and require vanilla sounds?

ah, ok i just took my sounds from tekkit classic and replaced the tekkitlite ones with them and it works fine, thanks yeah i think my hypothesis about the weapon mod were right because now they work  

thanks

Edited by xXBlueCatXx

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

Just to elaborate on this topic, i had the same problem and tried to copy the tekkit classic sound files into tekkit lite, but i cant get it to work, i always just took the files in the resources folder and copied them into the resources folder for lite, but i still have no vanilla sound, the mods work fine, but the rest is still missing. Am i doing something wrong, or can anyone help me any other way? 

thanks

Edit: Need to correct myself a bit, the music works perfectly fine, but the sound effects are missing.

Edited by FelixO.

• 1 year later...