Question

I've been having this problem for forever. Every time I try to load up a modpack, the launcher goes away for a sec and then comes back and the game doesn't load up. Any help would be much appreciated.

Log: https://pastebin.com/Y6wY5i0f 

2 answers to this question

On 27-5-2018 at 0:46 AM, haleyeahedits said:

I've been having this problem for forever. Every time I try to load up a modpack, the launcher goes away for a sec and then comes back and the game doesn't load up. Any help would be much appreciated.

Log: https://pastebin.com/Y6wY5i0f 

That forever...you aren't still running NVIDIA driver 378.49, are you?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By khaiwvan
      hey body !! i 'm using macbook with high sierra and i can't open technic-applications, when it running ,i saw the logo Technic and notthing happened
    • By sliggybiggy
      So I created a 1.7.10 kitchen sink pack. It is 60mb and worked when I was play testing it from my mc launcher with forge. Now that I compressed it into a modpack, when I download it from the technic launcher, it just starts 1.7.10 without any of the mods installed. 
      I don't know what to do.
      Here's a link to the modpack page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/sickcoolradpack.1285145
      Here's the download link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9phcgq2z1cf9lfn/sickcoolradpack.zip

Please help!
    • By hash_ix
      Hey,
      I recently downloaded aotbt latest version and also the recommended option on the technic launcher, I managed to update my java and sort out the ram issue however when I load the game up it instantly shows Minecraft v1.6.4 and not 1.0.12 which is what I downloaded. This also prevents me and my friends from joining the apex server we bought becasue they're having the same issue.
    • By Zerg2K
      So when i launch a minecraft modpack (any pack) i get this error 

[10:53:01] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Zerg2K [10:53:07] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1 [10:53:07] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't set pixel format org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:252) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?] at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.createDisplay(ForgeHooksClient.java:327) ~[ForgeHooksClient.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:432) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?] I know what this error means (usually means update your drivers) but if it was a driver problem i would not be able to launch minecraft at all but on the default minecraft launcher i can use any version including forge but i have tried updating drivers to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?