Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jprik

Shortly after joining my server, I am forcefully disconnected.

2 posts in this topic

None of the logs from the server show anything out of the ordinary, But whenever I try to join my server, I move around for about 5-10 seconds, and then it says a fatal error occured.

The only thing I believe to be peculiar in the logs are in my latest.log folder for the client, where this is printed-

[17:27:26] [Client thread/ERROR]: Can't ping [IP]: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Expected status to be a JsonObject, was "Ser...g."

This has never been a problem before, My friends on different networks cant even connect. i have tried to report forward twice, to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By AO_Playz
      Hi there, when I download my modpack it downloads perfectly fine, but there are no mods, and I provided the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxbelaa0rotd4: v1/Thology Craft.zip?dl=1

My modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467
    • By AO_Playz
      Hi, When I try to download my modpack, I get an error message that says it cannot download the modpack.
      The modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467|

Please help.

• By ItzBoris
      Hello everyone.I recently bought minecraft and I decided to download technic launcher.I opened it,selected a folder and nothing happened.I tried serval times and different folders and still.Waited like 10-15 minutes.On my C drive I have only 10GB space left so I tried downloading it on an USB with 29GB and on my D drive with 530GB left.I opened the tank manager and it only showed a working java process and it wasn’t minecraft.Thank you!

• By austincain1006
      So I'm trying to get more memory running into technic, so that I can play the yogbox smoothly. Problem is that nothing I do works.
      I've tried alot of things:
      Reinstalling Java entirely Checking the launcher settings in the java settings tab (It only allows me to allocate 1 GB) Adding a new .bat file with the following argument ( java -Xmx6144M -Xms6144M -jar “minecraft.exe” )  into the .minecraft folder If anyone has any ideas, or thinks that I've done something wrong, please let me know cause I cant wrap my head around this.

• By Nixerent
      Hello Sir/Madam

I have recently created a modpack for minecraft [with a server] called NotEnoughModz and i am asking for "testers" and "staff" to help me with my quest to get a big community of people. I am working towards this goal by creating modpacks, servers and discord servers. I am looking for good builders, Developers and moderators. These people need to be skilled in what they do and have experience with mods. We are also looking for a professional GFX designer to make us a better Logo and Icon

Reasons why you should work for me and benefits
      1. Once i start getting players in and donations, i will start paying staff small feed for helping out [Maybe] .
      2. If we succeed in our goal you will be working for many people and helping them throughout there quest to be the best on the server.
      3. You will have fun, we have a bunch of great mods and plugins.
      4. You will meet new people, most staff will assigned specific people to look after who are new to modding and can help them throughout

The modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rnot-enough-modz.1314676
      Server is in the modpack and a discord server coming soon