[MODPACK] The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit and Hexxit!

NuminaDT

The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

numina-resized.png

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.

What is Numina?

This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.

This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.

Build fantastic airships while you explore the world looking for arcane magic and advanced alien technologies. In The Numina Pack, you will be able to mine exotic ores to help you build your most elaborate machines. Nuclear power to both decimate your opponent and drive your massive factories are the dreams of a mad Scientist such as yourself. Brew the most deadly chemicals and formulate the most complex spells of all time! Trudge through the heaviest storms, and track down your opponent and blast them off the face of the world with deadly red-matter bombs before they do the same to you! But be careful because this world is hostile to you with dangerous lava biomes, poisonous gas clouds, and extremely hostile creatures!

Where can I download it?

You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 

You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?

Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:

Edited by NuminaDT
It looked "wrong"