Itz_Artemis

Cant run modpack

2 posts in this topic

Since the new dropbox update where all links are formatted with /sh/ instead of /s/ my modpack has refused to work. I have tried everything but it all ends up with a negative number when loading.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By backintime
      I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Airborn911
      I am trying to create a custom modpack but everytime I try putting in the direct download link in the Modpack Location prompts me with an error "The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location.". I've tried uploading it one dropbox, fortunately it works, but with one drive it doesn't work. With onedrive i can easily edit the mods as i can drag the mods in the zip file in one drive, where as with dropbox, i have to reupload the whole thing from scratch everytime i want to add single mod, and that takes HOURS!

I can get the direct download link from one drive by clicking embed on the file from onedrive and copying the link, and replace embed with download, it works when i put the link in my browser, but technic is not accepting the link for some reason, even though it's a direct download.

Any suggestions?
    • By CON_man1090
      I keep getting an error that says- Failed to download https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/version/1.12.2/1.12.2.jar - how do I fix this????
    • By BAG
      Yes, before anyone asks, java -version gives me this:
      So I'm using java 8. Technic launcher is still stuck on the loading screen. Please help!