2 posts in this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
I am trying to create a custom modpack but everytime I try putting in the direct download link in the Modpack Location prompts me with an error "The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location.". I've tried uploading it one dropbox, fortunately it works, but with one drive it doesn't work. With onedrive i can easily edit the mods as i can drag the mods in the zip file in one drive, where as with dropbox, i have to reupload the whole thing from scratch everytime i want to add single mod, and that takes HOURS!
I can get the direct download link from one drive by clicking embed on the file from onedrive and copying the link, and replace embed with download, it works when i put the link in my browser, but technic is not accepting the link for some reason, even though it's a direct download.
I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
(I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))
Animal Realm is a modded open server which is in a 100% animal themed survival world, where you can tame most animals and build your own zoo, aquarium, theme park, anything you so desire. Animal Realm is in need of animal lovers and friendly players.
Now, consider taking a look at the features and see what we have to offer.
-a lot of animals (animals from vanilla and two mods, and most of them are tamable)
- animals only (no zombies, skeletons, slimes etc.)
- expanded fishing system (great way to relax and earn money)
- server runs smoothly (clear lag and restrict lag causing items)
- server online 24/7 (restart every 12 hours)
- server stability (hosted in North America and already paid for a year)
- no plan for future reset (keep what you build and world border will expand on demand)
- NPC shops (getting you materials and items for your buildings)
- land claim and anti-grief features (land claims increase with play time and home setting)
- list of basic commands (general ones such as messages, tp and warping)
- no donation shop, just donation (all in-game features immediately avalible, no tier, p2w)
- community driven and events (community warp point, customized painting base on voting)
- Respect others.
- Be nice.
- Don't flame or troll.
- Cheating is not allowed.
Discord: https://discord.gg/mGch4CS (learn how to join our server at #instruction)
If you would like to join us, please make sure to join us on Discord first. Everything related to the server and the community will be on there.
Feel free to ask any questions here or on Discord.
See you around in the Animal Realm!