Modpack errors

backintime

I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, backintime said:

I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alright.

To get you started, redownload Forge 1614, and replace your modpack.jar with Forge 1614 renamed to modpack. I do not know what you added there, but it is broken.

After that, remove either Buildcraft or Buildcraft-transport, one of the two is incorrect.

Also, remove one version of MagicalCrops, you have two included and it will crash unless you have only one version.

You will have to remove FastLeafDecay, as it crashes with Random Things. Random Things already includes a fastleafdecay alternative.

Now, add the latest version of Gilded-Games-Util, and add Brandons-core (atleast version 1.0.0.11). I got this far, then reminded myself it is your modpack, so you should be adding missing and restarting the game to check if anymore are missing.

Alright. I did everything, and when the launcher is finished, it crashes. I looked in the crash logs and it looks like theres a problem with a mod called Alchemical Wizardry. I looked it up and and apparently that is Blood Magic. I don't want to remove Blood Magic, would updating it help? Here is the updated modpack. Thanks for your help!

4 hours ago, backintime said:

Alright. I did everything, and when the launcher is finished, it crashes. I looked in the crash logs and it looks like theres a problem with a mod called Alchemical Wizardry. I looked it up and and apparently that is Blood Magic. I don't want to remove Blood Magic, would updating it help? Here is the updated modpack. Thanks for your help!

Oh my god I am an idiot. After going through it again... It appears i didn't even download blood magic in the first place. Thats embarrassing. Anyways, now it looks like theres a problem with a biome from Dimensional Doors, or as it says so in the crash logs. Not sure what biome that could be, but again, more help would be much appreciated. Here is the updated updated pack.

15 hours ago, backintime said:

Oh my god I am an idiot. After going through it again... It appears i didn't even download blood magic in the first place. Thats embarrassing. Anyways, now it looks like theres a problem with a biome from Dimensional Doors, or as it says so in the crash logs. Not sure what biome that could be, but again, more help would be much appreciated. Here is the updated updated pack.

Could you please include the crashlog as well? I'm not seeing any Dimensional Doors in the mod list. Nor do I seem able to trigger this issue myself.