MaxieLou

Sphax Patch not Working

1 post in this topic

The resource pack itself works. I tried removing MapWriter as someone said that could cause issue and without it the game won't even load up. I tried inserting JourneyMap instead. No dice. I think the issue might be with the patch itself. When I run it without MapWriter/with JourneyMap instead, the game just cycles through "Not Responding" and stays on the Mojang logo.

Here is the log when I actually get the game to load up and it crashes.

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/sE06r1Km

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dargnot
      when I try to use the Sphax texture pack with the tekkit classic add on, some textures such as cobble, stone, tools, wood logs, leaves, glass, ect. are default textures. other default blocks have the sphax textures. Its like its missing a certain file. I've tried the 16x, 32x, and 64x. I have 6gb of RAM allocated to it and I have reinstalled both the modpack and the texture pack with add ons multiple times and it still won't work. I never had this problem before. Does anyone know a fix?  I have also tried the texture pack without the add ons and it does the same thing.

• By Gatorceri
      I am looking for the Big Dig patch for Sphax. I am hoping for a x32 version. ANy help will be gladly welcome because I have looked everywhere and found nothing.
    • By Xaeris813
      I am having an issue when trying to load Sphax Pure bdCraft in Tekkit Legends. This only started with the most recent update. I go to the resouce packs, load the one I want, but then it acts like it's loading it, and goes back to the previous menu, but it's just the default textures.
      Is anyone else having this same issue or know how to fix it?
    • By Unity_Nick
      I am looking to start a yogscast like youtube team and i need members. I am part of a community called UNITY, and this is what our team will be called. I am gonna start the channel of with tekkit lite. You are not required to record but if you do, you MUST use Sphax PureBDCraft 64x64. I need a server to do this on as well. We will discuss the direction of the series on a group skype chat. Your application will be given on skype as well.
       All I need for now is:
       IGN:
       Experience with Technic/Tekkit:
       Timezone:
    • By EatBrainss
      I really want to use the Sphax resource pack in my Attack of the B-Team modpack. However, I'm using the Technic launcher to play and I can't seem to figure out how to install the resource pack. I've opened the folder and placed it in correctly. It's just not showing up on the list. Any suggestions as to how I get this to work? Am I doing this completely wrong?