Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightingaleZK

Something is corrupted

Question

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Technicpack Launcher five times, and its only started doing this as of today, for a week everything was fine.

Nothing comes up in the Modpacks search bar no matter what the topic is, and everytime I try to install anything, an error pop up occurs.

2.JPG

Capture.JPG

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By afchlam
      Hello!
      I have started a custom mod pack with these mods and whenever I load into the server I cannot craft or spawn non-vanilla objects and only vanilla mobs spawn. I have the gravestone mod installed, yet on death, I drop all items and no gravestones appear. Despite this, I can use NotEnoughItems for recipes and all items show up, vanilla and modded, when I use the /give command I cannot TAB and get other mod items through that. Whenever I attempt to spawn in a non-modded item it gives the error 'Item XXXX was not found.' I have looked up countless other places and all I can find is the configuration files are not the same, yet this error still occurs after an estimated 5 trials after copying the configuration files to the server. I have tested the exact same mod pack in survival and it works. Does anyone have any idea how this happens? This has to be an error with something server-side, maybe something is messed up in how I set up the files. I can also see the creative tabs and all of the item textures and even place the item in my inventory, but when I attempt to place it the item disappears from the inventory and does not place.
      I have the start-up batch file run off of the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar ' file, but also tried running the forge file using my script file, which does not do anything, literally. I even attempted to run the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar' file directly without a script file, same result.
      This is the script I have for my start-up script:

Thank you in advance.
    • By backintime
      I don't even know where to start. Me and my friends wanted to make a modpack to play for ourselves, and i was the one tasked with putting it together. I've done all the steps on the guide, and when i press play, a loading bar appears, and then it does nothing. I have no idea whats wrong. I have no idea where to look at whats wrong. I asked my friends and they said they have no idea whats wrong. If you could see what isn't working, the pack is this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Itz_Artemis
      Since the new dropbox update where all links are formatted with /sh/ instead of /s/ my modpack has refused to work. I have tried everything but it all ends up with a negative number when loading.
    • By CON_man1090
      I keep getting an error that says- Failed to download https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/version/1.12.2/1.12.2.jar - how do I fix this????