2-Factor Authentication

Atomiklan

Please someone from Technic help us recover our modpacks. I am the creator/admin for our three modpacks. My account was setup with 2FA. Long story short, moved to new phone. I thought the old 2FA app was still on the old phone but when I went to power it on tonight, it seems the old phone got reset. I know I wrote down the recovery codes as I have a place that I store all my other 2FA stuff, but for some reason my backup codes are not there. I can't imagine I got careless and decided to do it later, but I guess that's what happened. As a result I am completely locked out. I am going to keep searching all my digital files to find the recovery key, but I am loosing hope. I must have put it in some random txt document for permanent storage later. Can a moderator or Technic admin PLEASE help us. I can provide all the proof necessary to show I am the original and current account holder. Perhaps @Munaus can help? Please, we are desperate to recover all the work we have done. Can 2FA be disabled so I can log back into the account? Thank you!

Edited by Atomiklan
Add more detail