mjmcasio

Trying to start server with an additional mod

2 posts in this topic

I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

11 hours ago, mjmcasio said:

I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

MC version of your tekkit server, and MC version of the mod you are adding are?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender