JustLisa

Missing mod that does not exist?

2 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JustLisa said:

Hi, i have big problem with server.

Here is my console: 

Console.txt

Older version of KCauldron. KCauldron is no longer supported and is discontinued. Try using Thermos instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AheadGraph
      Hi, i've been playing for about two weeks on this server and i've never changed anything to it in the settings. Since about a day or two ago my server kept crashing at random times i'm not sure if the world is corrupt or some of the mods aren't working properly.
      crash logs: https://pastebin.com/EDisNC6K
    • By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By fdworkshop
      Hello people,
      I already did my searching but came back here without any success.
      I created a singleplayer minecraft modpack which runs on Forge+Liteloader. Question is: how can I create an "official" modpack to be uploaded on technick platform?
      I'm okay with mods folder, everything works fine if I run it from minecraft loader, but I have no clue what to put inside the "bin" folder in order to make it run...
      Any help would be very much appreciated!
      This is the zip file containing the .minecraft folder running just fine with all the mods: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1if8UQaLOi9Dpt8S8iDjOm92ntXL1v4q4
      Thanks,
      F
    • By crazedpudding
      I can load up the game fine but when I try to join a server or a single player world it tells me to restart my game. It says its an invalid session and to restart but when I restart it just doesn't work. Please help!
    • By MantlerTheSkinnyMagician
      Basically whenever I try to load up any mods with the technic launcher it seems to crash and I don't have a clue why, I am not good with computers so if anyone could just maybe discord me and use teamviewer to help sort my issue that would be cool. I also have forge installed so if anyone could tell me if that's causing any issues that would be cool