Question

So I was playing 1.1.1 with a friend the other day on LAN for a while. We managed to get some engines and a quarry etc set up and then all of a sudden, every single red alloy wire decided to turn itself horizontal, irrespective of position relative to other wires. This was most frustrating as even if we picked up the wire and placed it back, it did the same thing and the signal would not travel. Does anyone know the issue and have a solution?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VOJAKIS
      When i am trying to load my save the Tekkit Legends just crashes, i uploaded a crash report if someone would take a look at it.
      crash-2018-07-27_11.36.40-server.txt
    • By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

• By Toasti3s
      I was trying to start up my Tekkit server when I got an "Exception in server tick loop" error
      (full error here: https://pastebin.com/2eBy6URK)

This has happened to two different servers of mine. The servers will start up and work perfectly fine.
      If I shut the server down the try to start it back up again I get nothing but that error.
      I can't find any solutions on how to fix this problem. 
      Thank you for any help!