Kapistijn

Tekxit 2 launcher bug - black screen

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

So I have a problem with Tekxit 2 on the Technic launcher.

I tried to start Tekxit 2: the launcher will launch a black screen.

I've tried reïnstalling everything a few times, didn't work. So maybe one of you wizzards can help me solve my problem.

A big thanks in advance.

You will find my log on Pastebin

PS it launches minecraft and hexxit without any problem (a bit laggy in the first 5 seconds but normal after that)

I don't see any error that stands out, it also looks like you cut your log short?

this looks more like an issue with the pack and not the launcher.

Moved to platform pagoda for custom pack discussions

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DrPetunia7
      I am aware of all of the other subthreads of the relatively same issue, but I have been attempting to fix this problem relentlessly for the past 3 days
      Every single time I launch anything off the technic launcher, it will flicker and then close immediately.
      I have attempted to fix the issue but i have not fixed.
      https://pastebin.com/zx1aw0Aa         This is the pastebin for the vanilla launch
      https://pastebin.com/bsteQ9Hg           This is the pastebin for SevTech Ages
      I have also had this issue before but I never fixed it, unrelatedly I factory reset my computer and i still have the same issue.
      Happens 10/10 times

Happens any time launching any modpack
      Expect modpack to appear, doesnt
      Launchers reopens after flickering
    • By Zekeram12
      I can't launch modpacks for some reason through the launcher.  Not even vanilla Minecraft!  I have checked crash logs, and I can't make heads or tails of anything except that there's something wrong with my OpenGL (whatever that is) and my language.  I have attached the crash report for Vanilla.
      crash-2017-11-25_09.24.37-client.txt
    • By DjAngel1303
      As the title says i have a problem with my Tekkit Legands i installed it fine on the launcher it self went to go play on it see a nice minecraft screen pop up with the tekkit legands symbol on the top waited for 5-10mins then heads back tothe launcher page i have the logs here  please help me 

• By luckiesttuna
      Hello all,
      I just recently downloaded the Technic Pack for the first time on my Macbook Pro laptop which is currently running on OS X El Capitan. I wanted to play Attack of the B Team, however, when I launched it I would always end up stuck or frozen on the Majong opener screen rather than going to the Minecraft homepage where it gives me the option of single or multiplayer. This has happened every time I tried. After some research I updated to Java 8 thinking this was the problem but still same results. Any idea what might be going on? 
      Attached here is the log: Attack of B Team Log
      Thank you for your help,
      Luckiesttuna 
    • By 5irkarl
      So Ive been working on my custom modpack for a while and I recently updated it on the technic launcher and it just starts up with a black screen then crashes. Ive looked at the error log but Im not quite sure how to fix it so if anyone here knows what my problem could be please feel free to respond. Here is the error log:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Who set us up the TNT?   Time: 2/16/15 5:37 PM Description: Initializing game   net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelFormatException: IO Exception reading model format at net.minecraftforge.client.model.obj.WavefrontObject.<init>(WavefrontObject.java:60) at net.minecraftforge.client.model.obj.ObjModelLoader.loadInstance(ObjModelLoader.java:27) at net.minecraftforge.client.model.AdvancedModelLoader.loadModel(AdvancedModelLoader.java:65) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.client.renderer.items.LDItemBeatWoodenRender.<init>(Unknown Source) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.client.LDClientProxy.registerItemsRenders(Unknown Source) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.LDEngine.preInit(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: minecraft:textures/models/obj/beat.obj at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.func_110536_a(SourceFile:51) at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SourceFile:55) at net.minecraftforge.client.model.obj.WavefrontObject.<init>(WavefrontObject.java:55) ... 42 more     A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   -- Head -- Stacktrace: at net.minecraftforge.client.model.obj.WavefrontObject.<init>(WavefrontObject.java:60) at net.minecraftforge.client.model.obj.ObjModelLoader.loadInstance(ObjModelLoader.java:27) at net.minecraftforge.client.model.AdvancedModelLoader.loadModel(AdvancedModelLoader.java:65) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.client.renderer.items.LDItemBeatWoodenRender.<init>(Unknown Source) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.client.LDClientProxy.registerItemsRenders(Unknown Source) at ru.steevenrichard.lastdays.LDEngine.preInit(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)   -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)   -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3 Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 67307104 bytes (64 MB) / 195022848 bytes (185 MB) up to 6372720640 bytes (6077 MB) JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx6144m -Xincgc -XX:MaxPermSize=256m AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized FML{7.10.85.1272} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized Forge{10.13.2.1272} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized PlayerAPI{1.2} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized RenderPlayerAPI{1.3} [Render Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized flashlight{1.0} [Flashlight] (LASTDAYS-1.7.10-0.0.7a_CLIENT.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized lastdays{0.0.7a} [LAST DAYS] (LASTDAYS-1.7.10-0.0.7a_CLIENT.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored SoundEngine{1.0} [sounds mod] (LASTDAYS-1.7.10-0.0.7a_CLIENT.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1272 LWJGL: 2.9.1 OpenGL: GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 347.52, NVIDIA Corporation GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.   Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: [] Current Language: English (US) Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)   Modpack for anyone interested: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/kkjk-modpack.590457