chiseled stone bricks dont work

kiloworm

Question

i am doing the right recipe for chiseled stone bricks and nothing is happening. its just sitting there empty. i have no idea why. i'm trying hard not to lose my head but the constant issues i'm having with technic is pushing me to my limit. i googled it over and over using different phrases and im finding nothing. the wiki's show nothing and when i use the search bar in the forums just searching the words chiseled brick nothing comes back.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, kiloworm said:

i am doing the right recipe for chiseled stone bricks and nothing is happening. its just sitting there empty. i have no idea why. i'm trying hard not to lose my head but the constant issues i'm having with technic is pushing me to my limit. i googled it over and over using different phrases and im finding nothing. the wiki's show nothing and when i use the search bar in the forums just searching the words chiseled brick nothing comes back.

Totes mate. So, why don't you go looking in which MC version that recipe was added and which version of MC Tekkit Legends is?