Forge + Liteloader

fdworkshop

Hello people,

I already did my searching but came back here without any success.

I created a singleplayer minecraft modpack which runs on Forge+Liteloader. Question is: how can I create an "official" modpack to be uploaded on technick platform?

I'm okay with mods folder, everything works fine if I run it from minecraft loader, but I have no clue what to put inside the "bin" folder in order to make it run...

Any help would be very much appreciated!

This is the zip file containing the .minecraft folder running just fine with all the mods: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1if8UQaLOi9Dpt8S8iDjOm92ntXL1v4q4

Thanks,

F

Edited by fdworkshop

3 hours ago, fdworkshop said:

Hello people,

I already did my searching but came back here without any success.

I created a singleplayer minecraft modpack which runs on Forge+Liteloader. Question is: how can I create an "official" modpack to be uploaded on technick platform?

I'm okay with mods folder, everything works fine if I run it from minecraft loader, but I have no clue what to put inside the "bin" folder in order to make it run...

Any help would be very much appreciated!

This is the zip file containing the .minecraft folder running just fine with all the mods: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1if8UQaLOi9Dpt8S8iDjOm92ntXL1v4q4

Thanks,

F

You need 3 main folders: bin, config and mods. Side folders may be things like Flan (Flans mod) or resourcepacks (should be obvious).

The mods folder you got, although you should download all mods from CurseForge.

The config folder should be self-explanatory. Just make sure the configs are actually included.

The bin folder just contains your used version of forge (forge universal) which you rename to "modpack". In case all files have their extensions visible, rename it to "modpack.jar" instead.