My Complex Technic Reco Build.

WIzard_Gorlock

Hello My IGN is Wizard_Gorlock I have recently discovered the wonderful world of Technic and have been obsessed with making a large complex. But unlike other builds I've looked at I built mine into the natural world and didnt use a flat map! I have started on a complex that is run by mostly computers. I have a working elevator run by computers, lighting system, several door locks, etc. I'm going to post pictures of this once I get everything running and set the way I want it to. I am beginning on a nucleur reactor but before I start it up, I need a design for inside it with a small and safe power supply, how to operate the thermal monitors from the remote version as well as any other precautions for it. I actually built it at the boottom of a finished quarry with reinforced stone surrounding it as well as water on top of that and I think i created a way to save all the power but I do not know. Please post any ideas you may have for me to add on to this, as well as please post pics of complexes you have made.

If anyone can tell me how to upload pics on here id appreciate it. I can fine the folder its just I dont get how to do it on the website. Also I built several quarrys aways from the base and have it hooked up to a condensor back at my control room. I have also built a teleport room and am currently wiring it up. Im still trying to learn how to do the basic machines and which pipes do which so I think ill explore towards that way! Also Give me any ideas you may have, I'll really appreciate it!

How do I do vids I tried doing pics but there is no way to really mask the size I've accomplished with this build and all the technology I've used to make it come along.

You'll have to host them on Youtube and post the links here. But I'm sure some snapshots would still be appreciated.

Ill do both I have a YouTube account set up an all that sorry I'm anew to this ig never done a vid before on a computer so how do I take it of like just the screen?

You'll need some recording software to do that. An excellent one is Fraps, but the Hypercam demo will do for what you want.

K so this is what I have so far.

3 Buildings

1. The Main Outpost.

2.The Control Room.

3. The Quarry Operating center.

(All buildings linked by teleporters in control rooms teleporter room.)

1. The Main Outpost.

Here we have a building built into a hill. I made all my buildings out of reinforced stone. It has three levels, the main level the level below is the machines level linked by a teleporter and the level by bedrock housing the nuclear reactor which is connected by elevator tracks with a fully functioning retrieval and elevating system ran through terminals.

2. The Control Room

here we have the mainframe of computers which is pretty much just lights as well as i can turn on any system i need to. We havea dormitory with 2 beds right now since its just me. a telegraph room housing a computer with a messaging system(still working out some bugs), a nuclear control room, and a telegraph room these are all connected by a hall way. at the ends of the two hall ways are two larger rooms. one housing the mainframe the other an observatory to outside.(lil vitamin d :D)

3. The Quarry Operating center

a room with a large entry way blocked by a forcefield it house several quarrys underneath and i expect to add more.

and thats pretty much my base so far give me some ideas!!!!

Make a cow milker (deployer next to a cow, with buckets in it), a wheat farm (find tut on YouTube), a sugarcane farm (blockbreakers breaking sugarcanes) and an egg farm (obsidian pipes picking up eggs), and voilá, a cake factory!!

As for download:

1. Get an account for mediafire

2. Upload world.

3. ???

4. PROFIT! (somehow)