ShrillBear52

Modpack crashes on start

16 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Make sure to get all your mods off Curseforge (twilight forest for example: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/the-twilight-forest).

After getting all your mods there, see if it still happens.

Sorry but i don't undestand your point. I've put my mods in the mods folder,and want to test the modpack to see if it misses some core mods or something, but i can't, due to the modpack not even loades and crashes before the mojang logo.

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Sorry but i don't undestand your point. I've put my mods in the mods folder,and want to test the modpack to see if it misses some core mods or something, but i can't, due to the modpack not even loades and crashes before the mojang logo.

You've got an issue that is likely caused by you using illegitly sourced mods. Try using Curseforge only, instead of whatever site you were using. Probably 9mc, which shouldn't be used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JaariAtmc said:

You've got an issue that is likely caused by you using illegitly sourced mods. Try using Curseforge only, instead of whatever site you were using. Probably 9mc, which shouldn't be used.

I've made modpacks before and i didn't had issues with them like these. True that was for 1.7.10 and now i wanted to make a 1.12.2 version pack.Also, could you explain why i should only use curseforg only? And what are "illegitely sourced mods"? I'm asking this because i never heard those before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because you may have been lucky and didn't get a bloody outdated mod, but hey, you can't tell. Well, unless you actually downloaded the "real" mod. You included a mod called Dungeon-Mobs-Reborn-Mod-1.12.2. So, which mod version is that? You don't know, but if you grabbed the official version off Curseforge, instead of some crappy rehost site, you would've known the mod version: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dungeon-mobs-reborn/files

Repeat this for Twilight Forest, Backpacks and Treecapitator. Some of those rehost sites even just rename an old mod to a wholly different MC version, just to get clicks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Because you may have been lucky and didn't get a bloody outdated mod, but hey, you can't tell. Well, unless you actually downloaded the "real" mod. You included a mod called Dungeon-Mobs-Reborn-Mod-1.12.2. So, which mod version is that? You don't know, but if you grabbed the official version off Curseforge, instead of some crappy rehost site, you would've known the mod version: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dungeon-mobs-reborn/files

Repeat this for Twilight Forest, Backpacks and Treecapitator. Some of those rehost sites even just rename an old mod to a wholly different MC version, just to get clicks.

I had no idead that could cause such a huge problem. I'm greatful for your answers and changed the mentioned mods (plus chicken chunk,pam's harvest and minecolonies)to the versions that are avaliable at cursefotge.

 

However my modpack still crashes. :( 

https://pastebin.com/hh9XdpiM

 

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ShrillBear52,

Some times it is just difficult to find the problem, if you only have the log file, so i want to ask you, if you could send me your pack and i look for it myself, i create modpacks too, and at creating a Modpack it is always something like trial and error and that is really annoying, i have to do this too. But my modpacks work though. So could you send me your Modpack per personal message. I dont know what are the limitation for file sizes so it would be good if you could send me a link from a platform like Mega.

janmalte750

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, janmalte750 said:

Hello ShrillBear52,

Some times it is just difficult to find the problem, if you only have the log file, so i want to ask you, if you could send me your pack and i look for it myself, i create modpacks too, and at creating a Modpack it is always something like trial and error and that is really annoying, i have to do this too. But my modpacks work though. So could you send me your Modpack per personal message. I dont know what are the limitation for file sizes so it would be good if you could send me a link from a platform like Mega.

janmalte750

 

Thank you for your reply, here is the link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/czt9h2ugucwn65k/modpack.zip?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janmalte750 said:

Helli Shrillbear52,

Fixing your Modpack is done now, i managed to install some dependencies but the more detailed version of what i did, is in the Rar folder, so enjoy

link:https://mega.nz/#!baBz2YaQ!xkjZreJn5Q4kYbCrzmdpLDwE6PE85Mjb0GfIfCQ2xmk

janmalte750

OMG! Thank you so much! You're one of the nicest person i've ever messaged with! You saved me from doing another 1000 hours of research on this pack.

But how is that possible that the launcher didn't told me that i miss some files? (when i did the packs with 1.7.10 it always told me what i miss)

Again, i appreciate your kindness and work! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helli Shrillbear52,

You said that you wasn‘t be able to actually launch it. It was startimg fine for me, but i think it was because i did the long and difficult way to start it. Well it started after installing directly without any errors, but at starting the Actual Game, it crashed because of the missing dependecies, feel free to ask me again if you have some errors, i already did the same at my Modpacks and the Server Packs for the mods, and i am running the Server on Debian, so i am a bit into Linux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, janmalte750 said:

Helli Shrillbear52,

You said that you wasn‘t be able to actually launch it. It was startimg fine for me, but i think it was because i did the long and difficult way to start it. Well it started after installing directly without any errors, but at starting the Actual Game, it crashed because of the missing dependecies, feel free to ask me again if you have some errors, i already did the same at my Modpacks and the Server Packs for the mods, and i am running the Server on Debian, so i am a bit into Linux.

Yes it didn't launched,i don't know why.As i said, in the 1.7.10 version i managed to launch it and it told me that i miss some mods to launch it correctly. I don' really have any knowledge about technic but i think that it's the newer version what caused the error(i mean the newer version of minecraft and the mods and it made it difficult to the launcher to start up).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By AO_Playz
      Hi there, when I download my modpack it downloads perfectly fine, but there are no mods, and I provided the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxbelaa0rotd4: v1/Thology Craft.zip?dl=1

      My modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467
    • By AO_Playz
      Hi, When I try to download my modpack, I get an error message that says it cannot download the modpack.
      The modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467|

      Please help.
       

    • By Zumatex
      Hi!
      Haven't played tekkit in a long time and today I installed it again, And when I try to enter a singleplayer world or server it just crashes. Tried most things at this point. Any help at this point would be very appreciated.
      This keeps coming up:
      41 mods loaded
      Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6
      Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
      FML v2.2.106.176
      Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
          mod_CodeChickenCore : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_MinecraftForge : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_NotEnoughItems : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_ReiMinimap : Available ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
          mod_IC2 : Available (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
          mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Available (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftCore : Available (buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Available (buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Available (buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftFactory : Available (buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftTransport : Available (buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_AdditionalPipes : Available (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-2.1.3.zip)
          mod_ComputerCraft : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_RedPowerMachine : Available (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_ccSensors : Available (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr1.zip)
          mod_CCTurtle : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_EE : Available (EE2ClientV1.4.6.5.jar)
          mod_EnderStorage : Available (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
          mod_IC2NuclearControl : Available (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
          mod_ImmibisCore : Available (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          mod_InvTweaks : Available (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
          mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Available (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
          mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Available (mffs_rev7_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
          mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Available (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip)
          mod_CompactSolars : Available (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
          mod_IronChest : Available (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
          mod_RedPowerCore : Available (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_NetherOres : Available (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
          mod_PowerConverters : Available (PowerConverters_Client_1.3.4.zip)
          mod_Railcraft : Available (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)
          mod_RedPowerControl : Available (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLighting : Available (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLogic : Available (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWiring : Available (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWorld : Available (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_TubeStuff : Available (tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          Balkon's WeaponMod : Available (WeaponMod.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Available (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Available (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Available (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)
          mod_ImmiChunkLoaders : Available (zdimensional-anchor_rev3.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)

            Minecraft has crashed!      
            ----------------------      
      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

      --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5dd86d60 --------
      Generated 2018-10-20 20:49
      Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
      OS: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
      Java: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation
      VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      LWJGL: 2.9.0
      OpenGL: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 399.07, NVIDIA Corporation
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
          at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.getJarFile(CommonUtils.java:147)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.findClasses(CommonUtils.java:133)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:632)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadWorld(NEIConfig.java:291)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.reset(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:46)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.onTickInGame(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:55)
          at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:80)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 4d2579bd ----------
       
    • By Gabytole
      Can't enter the world. It enter the launcher, enters the modpack, but after "Loading World" it crashes. Here's the crash report.
      crash-2018-10-18_13.10.56-server.txt
    • By Nixerent
      Hello Sir/Madam

      I have recently created a modpack for minecraft [with a server] called NotEnoughModz and i am asking for "testers" and "staff" to help me with my quest to get a big community of people. I am working towards this goal by creating modpacks, servers and discord servers. I am looking for good builders, Developers and moderators. These people need to be skilled in what they do and have experience with mods. We are also looking for a professional GFX designer to make us a better Logo and Icon

      Reasons why you should work for me and benefits
      1. Once i start getting players in and donations, i will start paying staff small feed for helping out [Maybe] .
      2. If we succeed in our goal you will be working for many people and helping them throughout there quest to be the best on the server.
      3. You will have fun, we have a bunch of great mods and plugins.
      4. You will meet new people, most staff will assigned specific people to look after who are new to modding and can help them throughout

      The modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rnot-enough-modz.1314676
      Server is in the modpack and a discord server coming soon