2 posts in this topic
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!
Tired of every modpack having the same tool progression? Tired of always using Tinker's Construct for everything? Iridezria is a new modpack that goes against the norm and uses MineFantasy II as it's tool progression. Instead of just using a smeltery to melt your ore and cast it, Iridezria has you actually forge your tools with an Anvil and Forge. You need to heat your ingots before working them, and move hot tools or burn yourself. ALL animals now drop hides, which are tanned into an amount of leather depending on the size of the hide. More food choices abound with Pam's HarvestCraft, but don't get comfy with one kind of food, or it won't fill you up after a while. But beware, water isn't what it used to be. Lakes can slowly be emptied and it takes more to irrigate farms, while corner blocks don't protect like before.
Now you can have actual roofs on your house, and handrails and archways! Like how your house looks afterwards? Save it as a schematic and use it for later!
Complete modlist and download at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/iridezria.920818/permissions
PS: no server is included in the pack at this time. If you start one using this modpack, please let me know on the Technic page and I will try to include it as soon as i can.
Welcome to the official TerrorCraft thread!
TerrorCraft is one of the longest running, widely played, and customization-ally advanced servers there is. The server has been around for nearly 3 years so far, and has seen over 11,000 players log in and try it out so far. The setting is a world filled with horrors and darkness, which you wake up in with no memory. By completing quests, gaining power, fighting bosses, and exploring huge cities and dungeons, you can slowly piece together the story of the strange world, and change yourself from being a victim to a hero.
100% original soundtrack, with a different background track for every town, dungeon floor, and boss fight Completely custom world, designed to play like an RPG. There are over 100 game areas to explore on your journey Over 100 quests to complete, with bonuses for completing all of the content in each zone as you go along A story-rich world. There are over 1000 NPCs to talk to, each with their own special dialogue, shops, and quests Tons of epic weapons and armor. You will rarely go unrewarded for the battles you fight! Extremely dynamic environment. This is a horror RPG after all! Lighting and sound effects are used to create an immersive environment Highly customized plugins and mod configurations, to ensure a completely unique experience with minimal load on the server and your client Custom textures. The primary texture pack is not original, but many textures and skins have been developed for new content unique to the server Survival mode areas! You can still collect blocks, break stuff, and build stuff outside of story areas! You can even protect what you create, lock chests and doors, etc. No whitelist! Updates! New content from balancing fixes, bug fixes, quality of life updates, and whole expansions are always being developed and released! Earn custom titles as you complete game content to show off your achievements! 24/7 uptime! Server has auto restarts, and has been around long enough for all the bugs to be worked out. Seasonal events Much, much more! How to play:
Just add our pack, found HERE
Once you have installed the pack, just click on the multiplayer option and connect! The server is already included in the server list when you install the pack.
Basically, just be nice to each other! The server is extremely self sufficient, as there is no way to grief other players, and PVP is turned off. The only rule you can break is to be offensive etc. in chat, which will get you a warning and potentially a permanent mute. Players caught exploiting bugs without reporting them will be permanently banned (don;t even try, it is very easy for me to see when someone manages to do this).
If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, feel free to post here and I will answer you personally! I hope to see you online soon!
[1.7.10] Austeros [immersive and mature roleplay survival] [RP] [PvE] [RPG] [PvP] [100+ slots] [DawnFire Realms]By DawnFire Realms
DawnFire Realms offers serious, mature roleplay survival in a credible dark fantasy world inspired by the lore of Fall from Heaven II.
After many years of serving our community with vanilla servers, we now announce the launch of a modded server world:
We have launched open Beta on: Friday September 25th, 21:00 CEST / 15:00 CET.
Check out our website ... where you can register and apply for the whitelist.
- Austeros runs on 1.7.10 MC and requires a Forge modded client and our core modpack. We support this with TechnicLauncher and two modpack versions: one core and one extended modpack, with grpahical mods that are not necessarily required to play but greatly improve the gameplay experience.
We have carefully selected and configured our mods and generated Austeros using the ClimateControl mod to a world sized 40k*40k. This is what we prepare for you, the DFR community:
- Selected mods match the theme and lore of Fall from Heaven II, the lore we also use for our vanilla server worlds. The main mods focus on magic and ingenuity:
Thaumcraft 4, Witchery and Tinkers' Construct.
- Roleplay and PvE are our main objectives in this immense, multi-featured world. PvP isn't. Players can freely decide whether they wish their character to engage in PvP or not.
- Austeros is a 'dawn' world themed as a magical world somewhere in Ceridwen's indefinite vault, in between dream and reality, where the 'dreamers' (= players) are in control of their characters immortal lives.
- Three roleplay starting towns to encourage roleplay from the very start. These are characterized by character alignment on the 'Organization scale': Lawful - Organic - Chaotic. The three towns are called Vedfolnir, Ostara and Nidhogg respectively.
- Themes and styles of starting towns are rather unique for medieval fantasy MC worlds, see pictures in the second post!
- For a divine perspective on Austeros, check our dynmap.
- A carefully selected plugin set, in-line with the plugin set we use for our vanilla servers. Some of the main plugins: Towny, LWC, GriefPrevention, SignShop, ArmorWeight, Hydrate and DeathControl.
- Character development to enhance the RP-PVE and RPG experience is supported with racial traits of 11 (!) races, defined using RaC + MCMMO permissions, many of our mods special features and ... of course, through roleplay.
- Player loyalty and support (playtime and voting) is rewarded through a trusted rank system using AutoRank and a little in-game cash. Donators are rewarded similarly, plus they are allowed access to additional races for their characters to roleplay.
Mods required to play on Austeros
ThaumCraft 4 & Baubles - Base magic mod Witchery - Base magic mod TinkersConstruct & Mantle - Base smitty and weapon mod TinkersDefense - Add-on connecting Tinkers and Battle Gear 2 Battle Gear 2 - Why use one when you can use two hands? Also add quivers and some weapons Balkon's WeaponMod - Adds even more weapons ClimateControl - A mod that creates an awesome world with vanilla and many other biomes Highlands & BiomesO'Plenty - Biomes and much more UndergroundBiomeConstructs & WildCaves - For more realistic variety in sub-surface pioneering OceanCraft - More buzz in ze ozeanz MoCreatures - Ahh the cute and the fierce JustAnotherSpawner - To make mobs spawn not just everywhere Plant Mega Pack & Pam's HarvestCraft - More realistic flora, foodstuff and bamboo hugging AppleCore, GrowthCraft & HungerOverhaul - For an interesting farming and nourishment challenge BetterStorage - To stow away and arrange all this mod stuff BiblioCraft - Stuff, lots of stuff, some unfitting may be blocked Chisel - Neat rocks and chiseling for sheer awesomeness in builds! CarpentersBlocks - Neat woodworks for maximum cozynessness CraftHeraldry - Pimp your clan with a banner! Lantern - A handy tool to bring the light of Lugus into the underhome EnchantingPlus - Target enchants ... yes, we want that! CustomNPCs - Interactive NPCs and more roleplay-enhancing fun, activated after world generation to prevent generation of faction fortresses Armourer's Workshop - Enables creation of custom, detailed skins for weapons and armour: intended for use by staff to support events
Our modpack is here: Technicpack - DFR
And we also offer an extended graphics version: Technicpack - DFR Graphics+
DawnFire Realms servers have already been up for over 4 years and served thousands of enthusiastic community members worldwide. Our highly customized vanilla world Somnium_Beta is still running today and still home to many of our members. We offer a decent roleplayer base, experienced staff, a lore unique for MineCraft MPS, vanilla and modded gameplay enviroments based on carefully selected and tuned plugins and mods, dedicated custom plugins and, most of all, an energizing and very inspiring community of mature players focussed on realistic immersive roleplay survival.
We are always looking to strengthen our staff team. If you feel you could add to DawnFire Realms, either apply for a position as Aide (builder) or send a pm to a Seraph in case you're interested in helping out with coding, graphics and/or our wiki.
Playing on our vanilla world Somnium doesn't require a whitelist application. If you prefer playing there, don't hesitate to do so. More info can be found here and on our website.
Hey guys, I've recently made my own Private Map for me and some others it is a mystical/magical/enchanted kind of map, I've finally found all the themed mods I want for the map but was wondering if there is any texture packs to go with this theme? I've found a few that were okay, but didn't really take my interest, I was hoping you could give me some ideas? Any mystical/fantasy/magical/fairy kind of texture packs that are compatible with 1.6.4/1.7.10 will be great and I'll really appreciate the help! :3 x