Mavac

New Tekkit Lite Server ENGLISH Need Staff!

2 posts in this topic

We launched a tekkit lite server a month ago and think we have reached the point that you can play, We are looking for potential staff and people to help find bugs and just play the game
Currently we have a few items banned
and sadly had to ban the Dimensional doors mod
We got features like
/rankup
admin shop
our custom /crownjewel which you can buy certain perks with
and more we are still in early development so any help tips or suggestions are much appreicated.
IP lite.*IP Gnomes stole your IP!*
our website

*URL Gnomes stole your URL!*
Discord

*Discord Gnomes stole your Discord link!*

Edited by Munaus
darn those fast Gnomes!

I have a suggestion.

How about not posting your server advertisement outside of our Server board?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Nixerent
      Hello Sir/Madam

I have recently created a modpack for minecraft [with a server] called NotEnoughModz and i am asking for "testers" and "staff" to help me with my quest to get a big community of people. I am working towards this goal by creating modpacks, servers and discord servers. I am looking for good builders, Developers and moderators. These people need to be skilled in what they do and have experience with mods. We are also looking for a professional GFX designer to make us a better Logo and Icon

Reasons why you should work for me and benefits
      1. Once i start getting players in and donations, i will start paying staff small feed for helping out [Maybe] .
      2. If we succeed in our goal you will be working for many people and helping them throughout there quest to be the best on the server.
      3. You will have fun, we have a bunch of great mods and plugins.
      4. You will meet new people, most staff will assigned specific people to look after who are new to modding and can help them throughout

The modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rnot-enough-modz.1314676
      Server is in the modpack and a discord server coming soon

• By TheRedStork
      Come join our Naruto Modpack on the NarutoNinjas server. 
      IP:  45.35.76.50:25617
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/testpacknaruto.1306797
      Mods:
      AncientWarfare AE2 Armourers Workshop BattleGear2 BetterLoadingScreen Carpenter's Blocks Chisel CustomMainMenu CustomNPCs DimensionalPockets EnderCore EnderIO EnderZoo ExtraUtilities Fastcraft InventoryTweeks Ironchest Levels Mantle MoSwords MrCrayfishFurnitureMod Naruto Anime Mod NBTEdit RadixCore Roguelike SecretRooms SlashBlades Tinkers Waila
    • By SpiritedSpy
      hi, ive been trying to get my new modpack working all day and ive ran into problems at every point, my most recent stop has been trying to get forge to actually run when i upload the pack to test it. and testing in normal minecraft forge. the first has yielded no results and no idea where to go. and the second has lead me here, i has zeiminimap or whatever its called installed wrong or something so minecraft told me so i just got rid of it for the time being then i tried it again and it just crashes. at the end i will link to a zip that contains a crtl-c of the whole log during startup. unfortunately it is complete gibberish to me. i should also link to the mod pack itself: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/spiritedspys-official-modpack      crash log.zip
    • By Arky
      I tried to create new modpack, done everythng. But I can´t download and install it. It says , failed to download :....  I don´t know why.     Here´s my link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qigvno7qaglw1ep/Sim-U-Kraft Future Edition.zip?dl=0
      And here´s name of modpack : Sim-U-Kraft Future 
      I don´t know why, my link should work
    • By T6K_CHEWIE
      I followed the directions on how to create and publish a new modpack on the Technic Platform, but when I go to download it and play it there are no mods installed not even Forge. I don't understand what I did wrong, I even watched some YouTube videos on how to make and publish a modpack on Technic and followed their instructions, but nothing worked. Please let me know if you can help, I'd prefer it if someone called me on Discord so we could screen share, if not I understand just let me know what to provide to get the help I need. Thank you. My Discord is St.Nibba#6691.