Official Documentation

Calclavia

In the new launcher it does not give the 1.1.0 the latest Voltz from the old launcher

It only gives the 1.0.13 and beelow or what ever which kind of stinks. Also when using the 1.1.0 on the old launcher it does not have wires able to be made with wool and only in versions prior to it can do that.

ok, so now i hate the technic crew, why? beacuse im doing a youtube series on this; and because of that i cant just make a 100000km long tunnel every time i update to be able to find diamonds and uranium, cux they dissapear between the versions as different id's

so; WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REMOVE 1.1.0???????!?!??!?!?!??!!!??!!?!?

ok, so now i hate the technic crew, why? beacuse im doing a youtube series on this; and because of that i cant just make a 100000km long tunnel every time i update to be able to find diamonds and uranium, cux they dissapear between the versions as different id's

so; WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REMOVE 1.1.0???????!?!??!?!?!??!!!??!!?!?

I think you should add more exclamation and interrogation marks, I'm not sure you've put quite enough for us to understand you.

ehh im new to the forums so sorry if im in the wrong place to ask a question but my volts keeps freezing any time i try use nei even just to view recipes dose anyone know what the problem is or how to fix or even put me in the right direction to getting it fixed any help would be great thanks :-(

ehh im new to the forums so sorry if im in the wrong place to ask a question but my volts keeps freezing any time i try use nei even just to view recipes dose anyone know what the problem is or how to fix or even put me in the right direction to getting it fixed any help would be great thanks :-(

post here please:

http://forums.technicpack.net/forums/voltz-bug-board.69/

I think you should add more exclamation and interrogation marks, I'm not sure you've put quite enough for us to understand you.

Definitely needs more interrobangs.

‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽

You may or may not be able to see those, depending on your browser font and other settings, but it's a combination of an exclamation mark and a question mark. http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/203d/browsertest.htm

Loving the Voltz pack since I saw the Yogscast using it and decided to get it. It's the power armor that sold it for me, but I love it overall since I started playing with it.

One question, though, for the mod creators: Would you be willing to add Smart Moving to the modpack, if the creator of it is willing?

From what I've seen, it looks really fun and adds whole new gameplay elements, and I think it would work great with Voltz, especially since Voltz become one of my all-time favorite mods.

You can install it yourself. Just drop the playerAPI into your modpack.jar and smart moving into your mods folder.

Thank you for the advice. However, the creator of the Smart Moving mod, Divisor, has recently given their permission for the mod to be included. So now it would be more a matter of if the Voltz team is willing to include the mod in the pack.

If not, I can still use the mod in my own pack that I will be developing, so long as I can get similar permissions and a good team together to make the new mods it will be based around.

• 3 weeks later...

The wiki is a welcomed service to all the Voltz players, but it's not updated enough! Since the 1.1.3 update a lot of the recipes are outdated! I can't figure out the recipe for a nuclear explosive... and there's literally NO way to get a nuclear boiler without spawning it in :(

I don't like to cheat when i play minecraft, but i had to so that i could make a functioning reactor.

Back on track, i've got an account and am doing my best to keep the pages i use updated, but it would be a GREAT SERVICE TO MANKIND if one or more of the producers/developers of the mods could help edit the page with the new recipes, etc...

Thank you so much! And congratulations on one of the best modpacks i've ever played!

First off, I am in love with the modpack Calclavia. Thank you so much. Since Blastcraft has been removed from the newer versions of Voltz there is literally no way to guard against T2 or even T3 missles. The best thing to use is obsidian. I think that you might need to consider looking for or adding it back to Voltz. On a different note, can anyone help me with installing the Foresty Mod on Voltz? Every time I try to install it my game ends of crashing.

Thank you

-gi_joe2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

allow me to be more specific

1. galaticraft has recived a major update adding the planet Mars, as well as a new dungeon and boss, and 2 new types of rockets

2.there are new mods that can/should be added such as resonance induction, wich adds new ways to transport power and goods

allow me to be more specific

1. galaticraft has recived a major update adding the planet Mars, as well as a new dungeon and boss, and 2 new types of rockets

2.there are new mods that can/should be added such as resonance induction, wich adds new ways to transport power and goods

Then why not start a thread in the appropriate location to discuss such matters instead of necro-ing a marginally related thread?

because it seems noone checks those threads

Your argument there is completely invalid. "They", (whatever you mean by that, I assume you mean threads suggesting updates to packs), may not be super popular, but they tend to get far more attention than dead threads like this one.

Do you see anyone other than me checking/replying to this thread? That should tell you about how effective your plan was. Go make a thread in the appropriate location.

Also, I doubt the maintainers of the packs have much inclination to listen to someone necro-ing an old thread/making a thread in the wrong place to make his/her point anyways.