Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You have an army of skeletons (still inside people, mind you) that obey your orders to the best of their abilities. As it turns out, they can only move because of the force of their (former) owners' muscles.

I wish I lived across the street from a nice restaurant.

You live across the street from a nice restaurant, and right next door to a British open prison. Within a few days a prisoner escapes and murders you for your slippers.

I wish for a giant statue of Santa Clause for no apparent (or hidden) reason.

An ingot of Platinum appears wedged in your throat (seems like whoever's granting these wishes needs to work on their aim), and you choke to death. Not on the platinum, of course, but on the equipment some mad homeless person seeking their fortune uses to try to extract it from your unconscious body...

I wish to be a ninja.

You become a ninja, but you haven't mastered your skills yet. You accidentally slice yourself in half with razor wire during a late-night solo practice session. They find you bisected and bled to death in the morning.

I wish for a spool of razor wire. (the ridiculous, fictional kind that he just cut himself in half with)

Tree leaves contain a dangerous blue chemical which is released into the atmosphere when burned. Within weeks, the entire population of the planet has choked to death due to deforestation.

I wish blues had leaf trees (I don't know either)

Tree leaves contain a dangerous blue chemical which is released into the atmosphere when burned. Within weeks, the entire population of the planet has choked to death due to deforestation.

I wish blues had leaf trees (I don't know either)

Everything blue suddenly starts growing trees. The suspicion between countries of bio-weapons testing grows until eventually nuclear war breaks out.

I wish for air.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...