[0.5.7] NTG [75 Slots][Lite PVP][24/7][Bukkit!][Factions][LOG block][Shop!][Dedicated 16GB][NO LAG!]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the server but one thing sticks out atm. when walking over land and you see other peole building on it we assume that there is a faction there. but unlike in tekkit clasic when walking over the land we do not see what is owned and what is not. is that a tekkit lite issue? thank you for yout time

umm i have recoded factions to do many things to there is a bug where moving and it will keep saying that your in a faction when your not i have yet to test to see if i can reenable it or not well see but no i just dissabled them messages

i mean i can help you with plugins

well im custome coding my own plugins and doing very good we usualy fill up on the weekends 60 players full :D so if you know how to code shure we could work together

I was actually thinking that mabye i can help with some moderating stuff in your server because i online like 10+ hours per day, experienced in moderating and saw those previous post and complaint. Bored of being a server owner,just wanna bring changes to this server, nothing much. =)

For shure get team speak ... im gesing your not in the us .. hopfualy we can kinda understand you and shur you can have mod :DDD

well i'm not fluent in speaking but i understand and can communicate in English and Chinese.And i do have something to help you, chunk protect mod and powertools core mod. With this your server is almost unable to grief. If you're familiar with forge you might be able to code it to be much more useful =D. This is a forge mod anyway. I can also help you in banning item from being crafted and picked if you haven't figure it out.

well i'm not fluent in speaking but i understand and can communicate in English and Chinese.And i do have something to help you, chunk protect mod and powertools core mod. With this your server is almost unable to grief. If you're familiar with forge you might be able to code it to be much more useful =D. This is a forge mod anyway. I can also help you in banning item from being crafted and picked if you haven't figure it out.

You know he had that plugin since he launched the server, right?

is the server down. multiple crashes this morning. :(

let us know :)

umm working on some things

umm factions is working 100 times beter and i got bukkit working a long time ageo :P have you benn on the server latly?

Your server has a lot of potential but in it's current state it is overran with griefers and hackers getting around your faction protected areas. The mods on your server are pretty much

non existent. They only play the game and let your server get out of hand. You're better off without the mods. They give a false impression when spamming , griefing, hacking, etc, take place.

A few mods themselves take advantage of their powers and steal things out of personal safes.

It's a shame because it was a total opposite when your classic server was running. That server was amazing. This lite server is the polar opposite. Good luck. I know you work hard to try and make it

an ok experience for everyone but you can't do it by yourself. You really need to hire some staff members and not just any average Joe because they donated money in the past or that you thought was cool.

Good Luck in the future.

Your server has a lot of potential but in it's current state it is overran with griefers and hackers getting around your faction protected areas. The mods on your server are pretty much

non existent. They only play the game and let your server get out of hand. You're better off without the mods. They give a false impression when spamming , griefing, hacking, etc, take place.

A few mods themselves take advantage of their powers and steal things out of personal safes.

It's a shame because it was a total opposite when your classic server was running. That server was amazing. This lite server is the polar opposite. Good luck. I know you work hard to try and make it

an ok experience for everyone but you can't do it by yourself. You really need to hire some staff members and not just any average Joe because they donated money in the past or that you thought was cool.

Good Luck in the future.

Want to be a mod?? or admin LOL? (GET ON TEAM SPEAK!!) ..... also show me of hackers bypasing my protection please i would like to see it ... :P steavs carts are the only thing that can do that nothing i can do about it

i'm not fluent in speaking english ( typing is perfectly fine ) and you can trust me ( look at my server website and you'll know why ) on making your server a better ( much better ) place.

we updated to 0.5.6 well be updating to 0.5.7 when the change log comes out :D you can still connect to the server even if you have updated to 0.5.7 ;D JOIN NOW!

if you want to help get on team speak :D

i'm not fluent in speaking english ( typing is perfectly fine ) and you can trust me ( look at my server website and you'll know why ) on making your server a better ( much better ) place. Well as he said your server has potential (everyone can see that), but there's nobody to look after your mods, mods enjoy gaming rather than moderating ^_^.

i'm not fluent in speaking english ( typing is perfectly fine ) and you can trust me ( look at my server website and you'll know why ) on making your server a better ( much better ) place.

i'm not fluent in speaking english ( typing is perfectly fine ) and you can trust me ( look at my server website and you'll know why ) on making your server a better ( much better ) place. Well as he said your server has potential (everyone can see that), but there's nobody to look after your mods, mods enjoy gaming rather than moderating ^_^.

so ru gona get on ??? im confused?

terrible server. hostile staff. tell you they wont help you, and they dont care what it is. if you even ask a question (like i did) they came to me dug the ground under my feet until i fell through the world into the void. and before that they spawned over 5000 cows to lag my game. i wish i was makeing this up worst staff i have ever seen in any server.