BukkitForge - Getting Bukkit plugins on Tekkit Lite

Suolakeksi

I am sorry. I thought it could be useful. I have never written any plugins or mods, so wasn't sure what would be of any use. I stripped out the log data from the original post so to not create some massive post.

If you did that because of me, that's not what I meant. I'm pretty sure your log file was helpful, I was just talking about my issue, which was one line.

I don't know anything about your issue, but then again, I didn't actually read the log... XD

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I add mobhealth in to my plugins and I can't load up. I get a shutting down internal server error.

I remove it and all is fine.

Why would it be doing this?

Using build 205.

I updated to 212 and I have mobhealth working again, but it's showing up in the chat box 3 times each time I damage something.

So people have been asking on many threads that is there a way to add bukkit plugins to tekkit lite that runs on forge only, well the answer is now yes. It's a very easy way that you can use to get a almost (not all plugins work yet) 100% bukkit support for the latest tekkit lite build (0.57).

Updated as of 3.2.2013

Updated content: New links to some plugins

NOTICE:

-Most plugins work now after the latest builds, so i'm going to switch this to a plugin list of stuff that do not work!

-The players of the server do not need to patch anything or download anything, only the server!

-Multiverse works, but you can't create new worlds. Import works though.

-I'm not a developer of BukkitForge, so I can't answer on any specific bukkitforge code stuff.

-If you want to ask questions about the code or stuff like that, then ask KeepCalm who is the awesome developer of BukkitForge!

To achieve the bukkit support you will have to do this:

1. First off you will need to download the tekkit lite 0.57 server

2. extract the whole file into your folder of choice

3. Download the latest bukkitforge (patches are being deployed almost everyday)

3.b If the link is down go to this page

4. Extract the jar file into coremods

5. Make a plugin folder in the tekkit lite folder

6. install any plugin you want

7. Start your server

8. Enjoy

--------

READ: As of the latest bukkitforge versions, almost every plugin work! I will from now on list some plugins that are bugged/not working!

These plugins do NOT work at the moment: (i will update the list after testing more plugins)

Plugins that do NOT work almost at all:

-PermissionsEX (chose plugin like Groupmanager or bpermissions instead)

Work, but are bugged:

-Multiverse (reported that /mvcreate doesn't work)

Reported by others:

-UltimateCommands (haven't tested myself)

-LogBlock (haven't tested myself)

-Lockette (haven't tested myself)

-Creative Gates (haven't tested myself)

--------

This method worked for me, so hopefully it will also help all of the other server owners who are having problems with implementing any plugins at all to their servers.

I also want to thank the tekkit team for their awesome work on tekkit!

Thanks to everyone who has been helping sort out the working and the non working plugins with me :)

And specially thanks to KeepCalm for his awesome work!

I am using an map plugin called Dynmap ! It doesnt seem to load ! has anybody got this problem also ?

Same here, Dynmap is not working either with the latest build.

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Starting BukkitForge null-null(CB-Version: git-Bukkit-1.4.5-R1.0-b3000jnks (Really: BukkitForge for MC 1.4.7)).

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] This server is running BukkitForge version git-Bukkit-1.4.5-R1.0-b3000jnks (Really: BukkitForge for MC 1.4.7) (Implementing API version 1.4.7-R0.1)

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Plugins are being loaded...

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Mapping loaded 2024 classes, 2184 fields, 3533 methods, flags 30

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [sEVERE] [Minecraft] [dynmap] Error finding net.minecraft.server packages

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [sEVERE] [Minecraft] [dynmap] Cannot find org.bukkit.craftbukkit.util.LongHashset

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Could not load './plugins/dynmap.jar' in folder './plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error initializing dynmap - bukkit version incompatible!

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:204)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:307)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:232)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:808)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:229)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:46)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error initializing dynmap - bukkit version incompatible!

at org.dynmap.bukkit.BukkitVersionHelperGeneric.<init>(BukkitVersionHelperGeneric.java:114)

at org.dynmap.bukkit.BukkitVersionHelperCB.<init>(BukkitVersionHelperCB.java:20)

at org.dynmap.bukkit.BukkitVersionHelper.getHelper(BukkitVersionHelper.java:29)

at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.<init>(DynmapPlugin.java:115)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:200)

... 6 more

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Loading PostWorld plugins...

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Going to load perms file: permissions.yml

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it

2013-02-06 23:56:08 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Loaded plugins:

DantesChaos - If I use the forge version then I can get it up and running. However that bypasses the forge loader because you have to put it in the mods folder versus the plugins folder. With the forge version, maybe I am doing something wrong but I am not able to get dynmap-worldguard or residence working. No config folders or files are created.

Thoughts?

Anyone know anything about this?

2013-02-11 00:32:29 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-02-11 00:32:29 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 1fe851f (main) has leaked.

it worries me... :/

The latest version of essentials include a 100% bukkitforge support. Just checked the change-log and they mentioned that groupmanager now works fully with it. It still needs to be verified, but now all permission problems should be over as groupmanager works.

Link to the build that works according to the essentials devs: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/files/188-essentials-2-10-1/

Link to the download page where you can download the full essentials package: http://ci.ess3.net/viewLog.html?buildId=4923&tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=bt3

Hope this fixes all the current problems that some people are experiencing.

I have VoxelUpdate, and most of the plugins from the list of plugins it gives you seem to work. One that doesn't though is VoxelSniper - it just doesn't seem to load, in fact it doesn't even create a folder (Although I'm not sure if it actually does normally anyway). In case it helps, I've got the error message here:

2013-02-12 17:42:36 [iNFO] [bukkitForge] Plugins are being loaded...

2013-02-12 17:42:36 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Mapping loaded 2024 classes, 2184 fields, 35

33 methods, flags 30

2013-02-12 17:42:36 [sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Could not load '.\plugins\VoxelSniper

.jar' in folder '.\plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/mi

necraft/server/Entity

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j

ava:204)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.

java:307)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager

.java:232)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:808)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:229)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:46)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Entity

at com.thevoxelbox.voxelsniper.VoxelSniper.<init>(VoxelSniper.java:49)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou

rce)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j

ava:200)

... 6 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.Entity

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.

java:180)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.

java:175)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

It seems to think that VoxelSniper is out of date, but I get the feeling it would work fine but I'm just not noticing something that I'm doing wrong. Any Help would be appreciated.

The latest version of essentials include a 100% bukkitforge support. Just checked the change-log and they mentioned that groupmanager now works fully with it. It still needs to be verified, but now all permission problems should be over as groupmanager works.

Link to the build that works according to the essentials devs: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/files/188-essentials-2-10-1/

Link to the download page where you can download the full essentials package: http://ci.ess3.net/viewLog.html?buildId=4923&tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=bt3

Hope this fixes all the current problems that some people are experiencing.

still can't /back on death