Top Posters In This Topic

Portalgun Mod can be used.

What needs to be done, change id's in PortalGun.cfg:

block {

####################

# ids

#===================

# Block Ids.

# Blocks will use these IDs. If there is a conflict on first generation there will be autoresolve.

####################

ids {

# Almost every other block in the mod.

I:idMulti=146

# Portals

I:idPortal=147

}

}

146 and 147 are free ID's (standard tekkit lite) If you already installed other mods, be sure those id's aren't already in use.

I am really missing something here. I place the jar files in the plugins folder but nothing happens? It is placed in the root of the server.

Put the BukkitForge JAR in your coremods folder, then all plugins go in the plugins/ folder, just like normal Bukkit

Success. Essentials and Permissions now working. I just had to take out the Essentials group manager .jar

CoreProtect is still not activating though. I can't find a way to turn it on.

Can you please post, which Versions of the Plugins you are running. Essentials und PEX dont work at me.

Can someone confirm that grief prevention 7.2 works well enough to try installing? I'm planning a major overhaul of my server tonight, need everything to go smoothly.

It's not working correctly for me but I am new to it so there could be human error involved.

Can someone confirm that grief prevention 7.2 works well enough to try installing? I'm planning a major overhaul of my server tonight, need everything to go smoothly.

Not working properly here either, it doesn't seem like it's possible to extend your claims.

And I haven't tested how failsafe the protections are either.

Not working properly here either, it doesn't seem like it's possible to extend your claims.

And I haven't tested how failsafe the protections are either.

I managed to change the claims alright. Just edit the config for allowable blocks. The default claim is both the max and min number of blocks so you cant edit it. If you change your starting blocks or either the default/min setting you should be ok. It protects against melee damage and digging and the like but fire and explosions arent prevented.

I managed to change the claims alright. Just edit the config for allowable blocks. The default claim is both the max and min number of blocks so you cant edit it. If you change your starting blocks or either the default/min setting you should be ok. It protects against melee damage and digging and the like but fire and explosions arent prevented.

Ah thank you.

The issues I had though were with the expanding using the golden shovel - but as keepcalm has stated himself that it is buggy, I guess we'll just have to wait it out.

I assume GriefProtection doesn't protect you from those pesky creepers either? Haven't found a way to stop them from blowing up the ground as of yet. :)

Ah thank you.

The issues I had though were with the expanding using the golden shovel - but as keepcalm has stated himself that it is buggy, I guess we'll just have to wait it out.

I assume GriefProtection doesn't protect you from those pesky creepers either? Haven't found a way to stop them from blowing up the ground as of yet. :)

Do

/gamerule mobGriefing false

it will stop endermen creepers ect destroying blocks.

I have installed World edit,but if i write //set or anytheng ther were blocks change, there comes only a error:

Please report this error:[see console]

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Block

the code from the consol from this error is on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmhe2n80txj75e9/worldedit.txt

and a another question, gives a plugin, a kind of factions?, that works?

Sorry for my bad english, but i come from Austria

There is a problem with permissions ex all my configs are correct but when i deop myself try to do a command like tpa its says i dont have permission for it and the same for any other command my players cant either. Is this a known bug? and if you know if there is something im doing wrong please send me a messagebecuase its big one.

I have installed World edit,but if i write //set or anytheng ther were blocks change, there comes only a error:

Please report this error:[see console]

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Block

the code from the consol from this error is on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmhe2n80txj75e9/worldedit.txt

and a another question, gives a plugin, a kind of factions?, that works?

Sorry for my bad english, but i come from Austria

Use the WorldEdit from here

There is a problem with permissions ex all my configs are correct but when i deop myself try to do a command like tpa its says i dont have permission for it and the same for any other command my players cant either. Is this a known bug? and if you know if there is something im doing wrong please send me a messagebecuase its big one.

Yes, it''s a known (and very annoying) bug.