Custom Zip Help Thread

Admig0o

• Forum Administrators

I don't believe EE2 is updated for MC 1.4.6.

@SemiPr0 the launcher doesn't touch anything serverside. It's your job to do whatever has to be done on that end. The custom ZIP feature is just for users who are trying to get on those servers.

I don't believe EE2 is updated for MC 1.4.6.

@SemiPr0 the launcher doesn't touch anything serverside. It's your job to do whatever has to be done on that end. The custom ZIP feature is just for users who are trying to get on those servers.

Right I figured that was just wondering if the tool had a server admin toolset which allowed us to cleanly merge mods without block ID conflicts, to then of course be able to present an error free environment while also presenting the files necessary to our user base. I misunderstood the capabilities of the tool I suppose.

Thanks for Reply. I tried to get the mod EE2 into Tekkit Lite just for test but then my launcher crashed. I used the client side script @ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1106178-125-equivalent-exchange-2-v1467/. This is a crash cause EE3 is already in it?

Other Question: Everytime i add a new mod i need to delete the whole tekkitlite folder at /roaming/.techniclauncher? Because when i just start tekkit lite it dont download the new mods i added but when i delete the whole folder (tekkitlite @ roaming) it does download it.

• Forum Administrators

sct you seem to know a-lot can you answer this question on every custom mod pack i make it says damaged or unknown format type when i try to open the modpack.jar so i can't install any mods do you know why?

The modpack.jar is empty with nothing actually in it. Just make a new one from scratch. It should just contain forge in most cases.

• Forum Administrators

so make a new .jar how do i do that put in a notepad and name it modpack.jar?

EDIT: also it says it has 1KB in it

We updated the modpack.jar in the custom slots and the vanilla pack. If you redownload it (clear cache) the new modpack.jar in there will be able to be opened.

We updated the modpack.jar in the custom slots and the vanilla pack. If you redownload it (clear cache) the new modpack.jar in there will be able to be opened.

it didn't work because i logged in to my custom pack to get the bin on i tried going into the modpack.jar and it still says it what kind of format are you using for the modpack

sct you seem to know a-lot can you answer this question on every custom mod pack i make it says damaged or unknown format type when i try to open the modpack.jar so i can't install any mods do you know why?

sct since u no alot more than me could u tell me how to add pk boombox to the tekkit classic i watched the titerual but i dont under stand it

sct since u no alot more than me could u tell me how to add pk boombox to the tekkit classic i watched the titerual but i dont under stand it

is it compatible if it is just put it in the mods folder that's all i know and if there's an id error change the id of the blocks or items