Can mods be added to the Technic installer?

Medbot

Question

• Forum Administrators

I have no such folder in my appdata! I did put the contents of the technic pack download in my documents tho. the one with config, mods, README and Technic_Installer.jar

There is no installer anymore, are you using some weird old version? We only support/focus on the launcher now, we don't HAVE an installer anymore.

Fine I got it. I suppose to start it you have to login or something? The I try to login it says something hard to read. What do i do? :< maybe do i put the files into the vanilla Bin and resources folders?

I wonder... Whats the whole thing about logging into minecraft.com even needed? Is it a optional thing and there is something i'm missing?

I found the old installer to be nice and simple. The perfect medium for installing my mods. The new one is quite complicated.

I'm a modder

Then the login button. What is that for?

Yes I'm a noob. please bear with me in my cluelessness.

Does not compute... It's just a different launcher for Minecraft. It's essentially the same thing as the vanilla launcher, but better.

But still. The thing is super simple. The technicssp and tekkitsmp files are just in ~/appdata/roaming/.techniclauncher. I don't know where you're getting confused at, and am actually confused at what you're trying to accomplish.