Texture Pack - Faithful Pack [x32] with some mods updated.

gugglle

Since most people's computer cant handle high resolution (128) texture without breaking, I'll be uploading a edited faithful pack.

If you look at the OP from the forums, you will notice that most of the mod support is really outdated. Luckly, some users make updates by themselves (and good ones btw) and upload them into the post. Its a pain to find most of the stuff, but I'll be putting it together as I come across it.

Basically, the Faithful Pack brings the natural feel of minecraft to a higher resolution. Its clean, its beatiful and wont break your old/weak computer, at least not as hard as Sphax would.

There's a link for the Original thread for the faithful pack.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-update123-support-more-123/

Faithful Pack for TP v6.0.7 (0.6) (Updated 03/29 - Weapon Mod fixed, kinda, just the stone flail is bugged)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ik4779c388pvp6m

Scan:https://www.virustotal.com/file/5fe271374c0f37f69a49a2639965b350534668bc1940e12ffdd7f6ec7516f4e4/analysis/1332306313/

----------------------------------------------

Sphax 32x Updated Mobs (6.0.7) - (almost all mods -forestry) - All the credit go to the respective makers of the texture pack and its addons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?061mh9rfmi39r3r

----------------------------------------------

Mods included on this version:

Equivalent Exchange (made by x3n0ph0b3) - [items and blocks updated]

Industrial-craft2 (made by Alblaka) - [items and blocks updated ; Advanced Machines Addon updated]

Forestry (made by SirSengir) - [most of the items and blocks updated] !

Redpower2 (made by Eloraam) - [most of the items and blocks updated] ! (project table missing for now)

ComputerCraft (made by dan200) - [items and blocks updated]

WirelessRedstone (made by ali4z) - [items and blocks updated] --Note: If you use the wireless remote addon as well, the texture is there too =).

Builcraft (made by SpaceToad) + addons (Krapht, Zeldo and Flow86) - [most of the items and blocks updated] ! (the modules are missing their textures, they will be transparent with this version!)

Railcraft (made by CovertJaguar) - [most items and blocks updated] ! -- Thanks to Blocker226 for those. Didnt test the texture pack for bugs tho, so report if you find anything wrong (tested for malwares, its clean)

To Include:

Thaumcraft (didnt find anything from it so far)

WeaponMod (thinking in use the default hd texture that comes with the mod...they're 64 or 128 tho...shouldnt be a problem, its just a couple of items)

Milleinaire (kinda broken, missing textures)

--Just remember that all that I've done was compile the updated modded items and blocks together. I did NOT make the texture pack, neither the modded textures. The texture was made by Vattic, and the modded textures are mostly from PAKAM45T3R--

Credits to the texture pack creator, Vattic.

**I didnt look or compile that much since work + school are really kicking my ass. Luckly tomorrow I'll have more time to update more stuff.

If you find any missing texture, broken textures, wrong names or bugs, send me a pm or post in this thread and I'll updated asap.

Enjoy!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ComputerCraft and WirelessRedstone added. Added the weapon mod pack as well, but there are so many missing textures...

When i get home, I'll try to update most of the engines and pipes from buildcraft (and logistics pipes as well).

Thanks for the support guys, enjoy!

Builcraft Updated (mostly), also his addons.

Some railcraft gui's are also updated. Most of the blocks are bugging their textures so I wont update them yet.

Known issues: The modules from logistics pipes are transparent, they're there, but you wont be able to see any texture. Dont use it if you really dont like this.

You should, since you craft the module and put it into the LP, and leave it there, but its up to you. :)

If you guys find any more missing textures, please, pm me.

I have 32x textures for Railcraft as well as Additional Buildcraft Objects, don't forget Teleport pipes. Is it okay if I share them with you? I mainly took old textures and resized them to fit empty spots, but I did put effort into some of them to make them match (like the Diamond Liquids Pipe)

EDIT: Seeing the post above me, I might start work on fixing Logistics pipes. :D

I have 32x textures for Railcraft as well as Additional Buildcraft Objects, don't forget Teleport pipes. Is it okay if I share them with you? I mainly took old textures and resized them to fit empty spots, but I did put effort into some of them to make them match (like the Diamond Liquids Pipe)

EDIT: Seeing the post above me, I might start work on fixing Logistics pipes. :D

Sure, upload them and pm then with the link (or a post) and I'll be happy to add these.

Some news guys!!

My HDD broke. So I wont be able to update as fast, since I'm using my mother's notebook. Will take a few weeks to get my computer running, sadly :( .

Too lazy to extract specific files out of the pack, here is mine. http://www.mediafire.com/?1acmlht4ahx2523

But if you want to use it, Logistics pipes and wireless redstone textures are not in yet.

I've looked into LP's files. I don't think this is a kind of texture error I know how to solve. Sorry! I thought it's the kind where textures were missing from the sprite sheet or something.

Too lazy to extract specific files out of the pack, here is mine. http://www.mediafire.com/?1acmlht4ahx2523

But if you want to use it, Logistics pipes and wireless redstone textures are not in yet.

I've looked into LP's files. I don't think this is a kind of texture error I know how to solve. Sorry! I thought it's the kind where textures were missing from the sprite sheet or something.

Thank you! I'll be adding those now, and you dont need to apologize.

There's no problem with them beeing without textures, they're kind of "build and forget" stuff. Optfine lets you switch textures from ingame as well so it shouldnt be a major problem.

I'm waiting for the upload and I'll update the op. Thanks again!

Just wanted to gives this pack two big ass thumbs up. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for all the hard work that went into making it! I don't exactly have the luxury of dumping money into my computer (kids, family, etc) so a 32x32 option is perfect and this one is absolutely beautiful.

Again, thank you!

Just wanted to gives this pack two big ass thumbs up. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for all the hard work that went into making it! I don't exactly have the luxury of dumping money into my computer (kids, family, etc) so a 32x32 option is perfect and this one is absolutely beautiful.

Again, thank you!

Glad to hear that, I'm a faithful pack lover...kinda.

Its just too clean and beautiful to throw away, it should be the default texture pack on minecraft imho.

I never found any mod support for the 64x fan made version of faithful pack, but if I find, I'll be putting it here as well :)

Great pack, absolutely nothing is missing.

The only issue I have come across is that all the advanced BC pipes (Item Teleport, etc.) were displaying the same texture as oil because block_texture.png for them was fucked up.

Inside the texture pack folder, open up /net/minecraft/buildcraft/zeldo/gui. There are two files in there we need to worry about - block_texture.png and block_texture_override.png. Those two files should look exactly the same, but block_texture.png is messed up. Simply copy the other one - block_texture_override.png -, paste it as a copy, delete block_texture.png, and rename the copy of block_texture_override.png to block_texture.png.

Great pack, absolutely nothing is missing.

The only issue I have come across is that all the advanced BC pipes (Item Teleport, etc.) were displaying the same texture as oil because block_texture.png for them was fucked up.

Inside the texture pack folder, open up /net/minecraft/buildcraft/zeldo/gui. There are two files in there we need to worry about - block_texture.png and block_texture_override.png. Those two files should look exactly the same, but block_texture.png is messed up. Simply copy the other one - block_texture_override.png -, paste it as a copy, delete block_texture.png, and rename the copy of block_texture_override.png to block_texture.png.

Thanks for reporting, but mine are fine o.O

Will update tomorrow anyways, thanks :)