technic launcher/pack for 1.2.3

Deathspawn

Question

is the technic pack updated to here yet, if so is there a mediafire link to get there?

Also. i have to use a cracked client, reason being, my family is broke atm...do i need a special launcher for that? i can install mods like regular on it, so yea. I would appreciate the help

9 answers to this question

Okay. So there is a download link for the launcher on the Technic.com homepage. After downloading that, run it, and select Technic to install. After downloading the proper files, you now have Technic. If this doesn't help you, look for a tutorial on how to install it.

If by launcher version, if you go through the technic site, you will get the right one. If by Technic version, the launcher will automatically select the most recent stable version. If you are planning on playing multiplayer, you will need to select tekkit instead of technic.

ok so i want the whole shi-bang... im on a cracked client (not for long) and i really want the technic pack. the most recent stable would be nice. and is it compatible with the Minecraft Comes Alive mod?

im a total noob...and i really want the technic pack...i cant access any multiplayer servers because i need to port forward my router, so i dont need tekket. you say laucher gets the most recent stable version, and thats what i want. so i guess i want the launcher. is there a version i need, of is it a single version that is compatible with all the pack versions?

Okay, first off, the launcher WILL NOT WORK WITH A CRACKED CLIENT. So until you switch over to a paid account, you will not be able to use the most recent version of the technic launcher.

In regards to the Comes Alive mod. Because of the sheer amount of mods already in the pack, there is a very small amount of mods that will be compatible with technic. You will probably run into a lot of errors trying to get it to work. So no, I don't think it will work.

The link on the technic homepage will download the version of the launcher that is currently in use. However, because you say you are currently using a cracked account, you won't be able to download the mod, as it needs a paid account because it connects to the minecraft.net server to get the actual game. It doesn't actually involve the default .minecraft folder at all.