[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username? BunnyOfDoom

How old are you? 34

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Learning the aspects of it, and IC Farming.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I am looking for a home Tekkit Lite server that is stable and professional.

What is your Minecraft username? psykodragon

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? ic2

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I never played on a tekkit lite server

What is your Minecraft username? TBone_Rocks

How old are you? 15

In what country do you live? United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? I have no bans that I know of.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The automation of technic with the friends that I can play with. Its incredible.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I have yet to find a tekkit server that actually has true antigrief protection, and I hope that you all will be kind enough to provide a similar experience as to what was done in tekkit classic.

What is your Minecraft username? Bigfish312

How old are you? 26 going on too old :(

In what country do you live? Devo, uk

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? only from my friend who banned me as a joke (not sure if it was logged on a website)

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? it was turtels :( but there are plenty of areas i want try, looking at building a computer craft factory and try out frame flying machines

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? a friend already plays there (BunnyOfDoom)

What is your Minecraft username? Bigfish312

Welcome!

What is your Minecraft username? TBone_Rocks

I haven't been able to add you, come online sometime and then type in this thread again (or consult an online staff member for help) and we will promote you to Builder. :)

What is your Minecraft username?

Bunny_Joy

How old are you?

In what country do you live?

United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?

Nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?

Redstone contraptions, computers, and the like

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?

Honestly, there are very few good tekkit servers. I'm hoping this is one of them

What is your Minecraft username? diamondeye83

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? US

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I really like the logic from redpower, as well as the tubes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?I am looking for a reliable server that has a good uptime a little lag.

What is your Minecraft username? diamondeye83

Sorry, you were found banned on McBouncer for griefing. You will not be added. Please resolve your ban with McBouncer (via issuer of ban) to get Builder rank on our server.

What is your Minecraft username?Bunny_Joy

Welcome, you have been added as builder. Go create something cool!

What is your Minecraft username? ben221121

How old are you? 9

In what country do you live? austrialer

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?never been band

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?all of it

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?itlokk loike a relly god server

What is your Minecraft username? Elochai1847

How old are you? 24

In what country do you live? United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Differences between it and normal minecraft. I just like building cool stuff.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I have friends over there already.

What is your Minecraft username? medede

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? Canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? probably not

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?all the amazing mods

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite

because all my friends told me about it and it looks amazing

After a routine server reset, it just never came back online. It's my first day here, and i don't know if it shuts down every night or something? Anyways, it would be useful if the admins posted an update on the top of the thread to let players know.

its a 24/7 server cause i was on till 4 am last night.

What is your Minecraft username? fbiaacl

How old are you? 23

In what country do you live? Italy

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You wont find it but i got a ban for "x-ray" in an italian server. I wasnt using any Xray program or anything. And i never used one.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? i love IC2, reactors, sorting machines and quarrys.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? This will be the first time i play tekkit lite, i used to play tekkit classic. I dont like OverPower EE items.

Dang I was about to start my vanity project. any way, eagle how do I un claim a chunk cause i claimed a chunk to close to spawn and it wont let me place anything there.

But all in all, this is a peaceful & friendly server. With tons of helpful people! well some are less polite than others.....cough cough 'leathelfox' cough. lol.

Dang I was about to start my vanity project. any way, eagle how do I un claim a chunk cause i claimed a chunk to close to spawn and it wont let me place anything there.

But all in all, this is a peaceful & friendly server. With tons of helpful people! well some are less polite than others.....cough cough 'leathelfox' cough. lol.

/chunk unclaim