Make custom thread tags for the forums!

Cheap Shot

Help us out by making tags for the forums.

You may have noticed that all the threads on the forums have little tags next to the thread titles, like NEWS or FIX or GUIDE.

We need many more of these to help flesh out the new "sort by thread tag" feature on the forums. Please don't be shy. Make some tags!

Here is a sample you can save to draw over:

5mKVR.png

Tags can be animated if the filesize is small.

If you tag is useful we will add it to the forums and it will show up in the list at the top of each section. Doesn't that sound sexy?

But what if I want to post in the Cafe Lame thread?

Anyway, do you have any particular suggestions or themes which you would like us to focus on? I have a few ideas, and I'll post any I make tomorrow when I can get on the computer.

But what if I want to post in the Cafe Lame thread?

Anyway, do you have any particular suggestions or themes which you would like us to focus on? I have a few ideas, and I'll post any I make tomorrow when I can get on the computer.

Nope none. That's why it's open to the public. I can make dozens of tags but I don't know what people actually need. I would just be making more bullshit silly ones. I'm after ones that are actually useful and will help the filter by tag feature work. Right now people mostly use the default per section.

I guess an example could be a mac and windows tag for the bug report sections. That way people can filter bugs by the OS they're familiar with.

How's this?

anim_587b75e5-fa3f-ab34-0da7-ddfe6860b0a

It might need some Cheapshot magic before release, but the idea's there. There's plenty of threads about people asking how to get more mods in(Not just by custom zip, but actually getting them to work), so this one's for them.