Can I get technic without the darn launcher?

TrentGoldenblade

Question

9 answers to this question

Well the problem is that It says "Can't find Java directory" Yes I did read the post by Cheap Shot about that. I do have the latest version of Java and I have the 32 bit one. So I really have no idea what the problem is here. Yes I do have normal Minecraft. Some people said I have to delete it but I would rather not if it is avoidable.

Well the problem is that It says "Can't find Java directory" Yes I did read the post by Cheap Shot about that. I do have the latest version of Java and I have the 32 bit one. So I really have no idea what the problem is here. Yes I do have normal Minecraft. Some people said I have to delete it but I would rather not if it is avoidable.

just checking, you do have a 32 bit PC right? because if you're trying to use 32 bit java on a 64 bit machine... welll... why would you do that?

Why yes, it can be just like a normal mod. Go ahead and download all the mods and install them like normal. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you though, but if you can't learn computer enough to get this launcher working, then you might as well go piss a rock in half instead of trying to package mods manually.

There are two stickied threads at the top of this section. Did you bother to read either of them? Reading things is a good first step toward actually getting things to work.

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4191.0.html

That thread tells you everything you need to know and answers the redundant questions you're asking right now. It would probably even get the launcher working for you.

Oh no sorry you said you were done with it. Nevermind then. Sorry to lose you!!!!

Yeah I read both of them... And I freaking know java and have made 3 mods so if I can't figure out how to install it is hard to install. And yes, Jay it is 64-bit and I just got 64-bit Java.

HEY BUDDY I KNOW JAVA, I MADE THREE MODS WITH JAVA, I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL JAVA!

:allears: