Small Scale Recruitment thread - Tekkit Lite

Torezu

Looking for some people to play with. I've got a server thats not the greatest connection, but it'll work. PM me if you're interested.

- Number of people desired 2-3

- Active time zone and times I'm in Eastern.

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active) Whenever you're available.

- Any inactive mods/items you may have No PvP.

Looking for a few more "obsessed" minecrafters... I just started into the tekkit world and am retiring my vanilla bukkit server for tekkit lite. We have 3 regulars and we are establishing a solid power source atm. I am hosting 24/7 on 100mb/100mb fiber on Redundant RamDisk in my companies DataCenter (I am a network engineer for a small company) add me on Skype Juntai1 if you want to talk. =)

Just setup a dedicated 24/7 tekkit lite 0.5.7.0 server with towny basically... No other mods as of now (any suggestions are welcomed) only mystcraft will be limited to 1 dimension, which will be publicly available and which will be destroyed and remade every week with suggestions from the community. I am looking for about 3-4 dedicated players, GMT time, about 4pm till midnight, anytime during that time. your friends are welcome but limit is 10 max for any given time. My server cant handle more than 10 without ridiculous lag lol... Plus I like to build with a Community and have fun while messing about.

So please, do PM here or skype @ salehsamee and when you add me write tekkit lite in the message. The server is up and running as of now :)

p.s. total survival... no kits, or freebies, no ops... no World edditted server structures... just plain survival tekkit :)

I looking for some Players (2-4) for testing my Tekkit-Lite 0.5.9 Server.

The Server is an PVE/PVP Server and use Custom-Mods (Jammy-Furniture,Flying-RIng, Mo-Creature).

Location of the Server and his owner (i am 40 Years old) is germany. I speak and wrote not perfectly english.

Please send me a pm, or skype (ststeppat) me, when you want to play. I send you a Password and the location of the customzip and you can join.

• 2 weeks later...

- UTC -0500 afternoons and evenings. (Eastern Americas)

- Looking for a few people to collaboratively learn Tekkit Lite version 0.6.1. (bleeding edge)

- Newbies preferred for a peaceful, learning experience on a tiny server. (You and a friend, 2-3 max)

- Pure survival, mostly communal resources, collaborative, very few slots.

UPDATE: Full! Thanks for the thread, Torezu.

- Number of people desired: I would like to have at least 5-10 people, I can host a regular minecraft server w/o lag but I have never tried hosting a Tekkit of any type

- Active time zone and times: I live in EST-4

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active): Normally able to play on weekends all day. During the week I'd be on from about 7pm-8pm

- Other Comments: I do have a mic, and also I do admit to 14 and I'm mature unlike little whining 6 year olds or trolls, I also have a good understanding of tekkit but havent played in a while and could use a little refreshing. Please contact on skype if intrested.

tekkitlite server

server will be up 24/7

18+

just looking for a few people - dont have any interest in running a traditional server with mass amounts of players plugins

I'm a bit older - 29 so looking for similar aged players

Primarily looking for a few key people with similar interests to build the server the way we want it - if this is of interest send me a msg and I'll reply with the details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Minecrafters,

A friend of mine and I that have been playing games for a loooong time decided to start a server a bit back. We are adult players and mellow, we like to build and create. We are currently working on building our server into a nice city with other areas. We have a mine cart system that currently takes 1hr 40 minutes to complete, as well as an inner city cart system to view the area.

We run Tekkit Lite and some Bukkit plug ins like world edit. We are a creative server but will be adding another world to play strictly survival on soon. We seek 2 more players that are mature, like to chat on Ventrilo and are serious builders. You can view screenshots of our server and talents at http://lunarchy.enjin.com/.

We are a whitelist only server, we will keep server up 24/7 only downtime will be random restarts and server saves, solid host. We are on all hours of day and night one being a west coaster and me being an east coaster so we are on alot. We have great knowledge of Minecraft and are learning alot about the Tekkit platform and all of its Mods.

If you are interested please post in the "Gaming" forum at out website. Do not reply here as I won't be checking this string as frequently.

Hello, i search 1-2 Players to play Tekkit Lite on an Official/ Pref. Private server, i want players with stamina, creativity (Not only build block on block, build cool / beautiful etc. i think you know what i mean)

I only can get a hamachi server, if you have a Root server, it would be great.

To myself: Im 17 years old and have Low~Mid experience, i only played Tekkit Classic, so i have much to learn, but it will be fun with 2 players i think :)

I have a headset/ Ts3 Only for talking / Skype Only to hold contact (Hate skype calling)

What i expect from you: I expect a nice, talkative mature man/woman, who not just answer to my Question: Is this place ok for beginning? Ans: Yes. But i know you dont like it. I love critic and help. Also a Headset/ts3/skype! Would be great to play with you. Pm me or Skype: rabarbar09x3

Greetings minecrafters I'm looking for a few 1 - 3 players for my private whitelisted server (Tekkit Lite 0.6.5) - I've been alone in the world for a very long time and I want some help building some cool stuff.

I'm looking for good players to help build an empire. No age restrictions, I prefer mature players.

PM me if interested. I'd love to show you around.

• 2 weeks later...

New Server! We just purchased a Chicago based server. Currently our active player count is 4-5 but we are looking to expand to around 10 active players.

Requirements:

1. Must be 18+ and mature (as in, no griefing, etc).

2. Must have a microphone and use Teamspeak.

Teamspeak Address: 204.13.30.245, Channel: Minecraft, PW: mario.

Contact: [email protected] or use our Teamspeak channel. Players who are AWOL for 2 weeks will have their slot opened up for other players who want to join.

• 3 weeks later...

We are actively seeking mature players, since my last posting I have implemented permissions, we are 100% no cheat survival. We are veteran Minecrafters. We seek a few more players. If you would like to play on a good server, with knowledgeable players and look for a grief free fun environment hit me up. Go here and sign up and lets go from there.

http://lunarchy.enjin.com/

Thanks

Must be willing to hop on Ventrilo and be sociable thats all we ask :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everybody, I am looking for 2-4 experienced Tekkit Lite players to play on a server that my friend and I purchased. Once the 2-4 players are well established, we will debate on whether or not to open up the server to the public or not. It's summer now so I will be on quite often. We are located on Pacific Standard Time. There are no banned mods because I assume we can all come to a agreement on which mods we should not use once the 2-4 players join the server. Please either reply to this thread or (preferably), message me and we can talk more.

Thanks and have a great day/night, djflora

It would certainly be fine to post it in the Tekkit Lite Servers section, but you would need to reformat the title to follow the basics, and put enough information in to meet the requirements in this thread. There's less there than there looks like, though if you want to attract good players, having a good post is the best way to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Have Dedicated server running 24/7 with many plugins enabled

Says it can hold up to 30 people but I would just like a couple deticated players

Right now its just been me and a friend playing

Interest in haveing some more mature people join who i dont have to worry about griefing

I have plugins to prevent this but its something i would not like to use

Server is in US central, but me and my friend both are mountain time

please email/pm/ or reply in interested

[email protected]

hi i would like to join your server i dont like griefing i like building all the new things in tekkit lite i live in texas which is central time zone i host my own private server for me and my friend but he doesnt get on as much i would like to join your server if i would get the chance so i can play with more people im 17 turning 18 in september my skype is chris11773

I'm looking for one or two people to play on my Tekkit Lite server. The server is pretty standard, albeit using an updated version of IC2 to get around the block facing bug.

Server is Eastern U.S., and I generally play in the evenings. Server can be hosted all the time if people would actually use it. My friend and I have already gotten a substantial start, but it's still in the early stages tech wise (we're still using geothermal).

If you don't mind i would like to join you and your friend in playing i have a pretty good idea on tekkit lite since i host my own private server for me and my friend only at the moment but he doesn't get on as much so im trying to see if i can play with other people. im 17 years old and live in the central time zone and i use skype my username is chris11773

Hello Tekkit Lite players.

I would like to join a small group of players from 2-7 not to many players though.

I play on a iMac mostly everyday except in the mornings since i go to the gym.

I live in the Central Time zone.

I kinda know my way around Tekkit lite since I've played it for a while now.

You can contact me at [email protected] or add me on skype chris11773

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, i search a German Player to play on our server, its 5 man big, and I Search another one to make a new House etc. with me.

He should have a headset and Teamspeak3, we modded our tekkitlite, and we wait for redpower to update do 1.5.1/1.6.blabla ,so we can update too.

He should be mature and Well known in those mods.

We have thaumcraft,railcraft,traincraft,flansmod,flansmod addons, and 1-3 other mods included in tekkitlite.

Add me in Skype: rabarbar09x3 or Steam: L┘eft (Angel Picture) if interested

• 2 weeks later...

- Number of people desired: 3-4

- Active time zone and times: CET Amsterdam time

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active): few hours a day

- Any inactive mods/items you may have: just normal tekkit

- Additional comments:

I would like to find a small group of people to play with, I have a server but I am also willing to play on an other server.

You can add me on skype: Loek.Plevier

Hey there, i search a German Player to play on our server, its 5 man big, and I Search another one to make a new House etc. with me.

He should have a headset and Teamspeak3, we modded our tekkitlite, and we wait for redpower to update do 1.5.1/1.6.blabla ,so we can update too.

He should be mature and Well known in those mods.

We have thaumcraft,railcraft,traincraft,flansmod,flansmod addons, and 1-3 other mods included in tekkitlite.

Add me in Skype: rabarbar09x3 or Steam: L┘eft (Angel Picture) if interested

PS: I WILL EDIT THIS POST AS DONE WHEN IM DONE WITH FINDING :)