Custom ZIP Problems and General Q&A

shplamana

Sonic, use the Edit button, and remember that you won't always get an instant answer. Just be patient, instead of spamming the thread.

The edit button can be found at the bottom of your posts, next to the report button. It's a lot better than multi posting.

It all depends on what you want. If you're adding new mods, they might conflict with other mods and their config files. But for now, yes, just zip up the mods folder, then put it in your dropbox's public folder. Once it syncs, you should have the option of copying the link and that will lead the launcher to the zip folder and it should download it.

holy god damn. what the actual fuck is wrong with you, sonic99190? I thought there was some real discussion going on in this thread, but it's 3 pages because you can't stop posting inane "omg r u thr?1/?11!?!?!?!?!" posts and demanding extreme hand holding.

listen guy, stop double, triple, quadruple, or worse posting and start using the edit button. like, now. I don't care how impatient you are, if I gave you a warning for every offense you committed in this thread alone you'd probably be on a week long vacation from the forums. stop it.

I'm wanting to make a mod pack on top of the vanilla minecraft in the technic launcher but I also want it to be a server so that others can download the zip and play on a modded vanilla minecraft server not tekkit or anything like that but a completely new mod pack. Any idea how to make a vanilla minecraft server with the custom zip ability of the technic pack????

I could also use the custom mod pack 1 if I can make that a server instead.