No RedPower?

Weylin

Pistons were like Mojang's own take on Pistons. More makeshift-y and no more sand waves.

This is true. I was only making the point that they tend to integrate ideas from mods a fair amount, and thus I wouldn't be surprised to see some more RP2-like features in the game in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Try this! I show you how to add RedPower to Voltz along with Computer Craft, Steve's Carts, and IronChests!!! NO custom URL/DropBox is needed!!! You can add ANY mod using this method.

no, you can't add any mod using this method. I've had enough of you spamming this video all over the forums, not to mention lying about the information in it (yes, I watched it).

:frogout:

• 2 weeks later...

no, you can't add any mod using this method. I've had enough of you spamming this video all over the forums, not to mention lying about the information in it (yes, I watched it).

:frogout:

I deeply apologize, I was just trying to help out other people. And thanks for telling me that I doesn't work for any mod, because I was not aware it did not work for any mod, and I would never want to give anyone false information. I appreciate you for telling me about this so that I know not to make this mistake in the future!

Thanks,

FreakinRocket

• 2 months later...

They should add Red Power 2 to Voltz: Wires are better than redstone dust, and Red Power 2 Machines don't even do the same things as the ones in Mekanism, UE, or Atomic Science. So add it, PLEASE! Somehow a lot of people think of Voltz as a mod that adds electricity and machines, like Tekkit. It's NOT, folks! It's about thermonuclear cluster ICBM's and the end of the human race! Quit complaining about how every Voltz server is PVP. They're MISSILES, for cryin'-out-loud! . . . So please add RedPower2? :)

Besides, Red Power 2 would make building things like warships and war factories MUCH easier. And for the record Red Power 2 is much more realistic than, say, BuildCraft or EE2. I hate having to use this messed up redstone to launch my antimatter warheads, and I'm sure everybody would agree with me.

And could we get some kind of submarine mod that makes things move? That's the problem with all these mods, nothing MOVES.

Mod edit: Learn to use the edit button, m'kay?

Let's see you make a mod with stuff that moves, then. Because it's really, really hard to do, especially when tile entities, as well as blocks from other mods are involved. Why do you think the Zeppelin mod was such a buggy mess?

I know, but is there any way at all we could add it? Something that would only move 16 blocks? And I'd also like a reason that BlastCraft has been removed. WHY? I am now defenseless, because creepers can now blow through concrete. I'm tunneling down like a rabbit hoping nukes'll be stopped by DIRT and some concrete! And barbed wire was amazing, as was the blast-proof glass. Where did it go, and why?!

I know, but is there any way at all we could add it? Something that would only move 16 blocks? And I'd also like a reason that BlastCraft has been removed. WHY? I am now defenseless, because creepers can now blow through concrete. I'm tunneling down like a rabbit hoping nukes'll be stopped by DIRT and some concrete! And barbed wire was amazing, as was the blast-proof glass. Where did it go, and why?!

Pro tip: Obsidian. IC2 nerfs Obsidian into uselessness, but IC2 isn't in Voltz.

• 3 weeks later...