[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

In game name: Nerfmaster53

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Only about a week, played Tekkit Classic before though.

Have you been banned: Once I think, I don't remember what it was for though. Quickly unbanned for it.

Why would you like to play on this server: I am enjoying what Tekkit-Lite has to offer so far.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: SilliBird

Time playing Tekkit-lite: I am new to Tekkit-Lite, But I have been playing tekkit classic since before there was a launcher for it.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I have some bans, but they technically not mine because my younger brother also plays on my account.

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because Tekkit-Lite looks great and this server seems to be one of the best tekkit lite servers.

In game name: concrist

Time playing Tekkit-lite: None playing lite, but for the old tekkit pretty much the whole time.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Nope.

Why would you like to play on this server: This server seems quite fun, and I've been looking for a fun tekkit lite server.

In game name: wegetable12

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A few times

Have you been banned: Once for advertising a server.

Why would you like to play on this server: This server looks awesome so I would like to play on this server.

In game name:edster2000

Time playing Tekkit-lite: when it came out

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)once but that was normal minecraft for raiding a donors base on a raide server

Why would you like to play on this server:because theres not alot of t-lite servers out yet and this looks like a kind community i would love to play woth :)

My apologies, One of the moderators used a item that crashed the server. Server is back up.

All applications are processed aswell.

Notice cause of a NEI bug that makes you crash. we updated to the latest version so it wont make you crash anymore.

In order to play you have to clear your cache and redownload our mod pack.

In game name:mrQertaz

Time playing Tekkit-lite:since it came out

Have you been banned:i have never been banned from any servers

Why would you like to play on this server: because it seems cool and i would like to play on a server without griefing (since i tend to get griefed) and i would also like to be part of a community like this

In game name: BunnyOfDoom

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A few weeks now, yet I am having difficulty finding a stable, mature server that has the basic amenities I look for.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to try it out, as I am actively seeking a home server. :)